• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Don't You Have Your Homework

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I don't have my homework, because when I was fighting Gannondorf, I took it out of my magic pouch to search for my bow when he snached it up (thinking it was magic) and started reading it. I haven't got it back because he was too interested about trigonomotry and quadratic equations...

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I thought it would initiate a trading sequence that I could get something really cool from... but it didn't.

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
Oh crud I left it in the Cave of Ordeals........floor 50..... No..... I will not fight my through ReDead, Skulltullas, 6 Darknuts, Poes, a room with Bulbin archers, purple chus (and a golden one) and 5 ReDead, a room that is an obvious trap, (if you don't don't know which one I'm talking about it is near the end of the cave..) some flying lizard people. I also don't want to go to the desert thank you.. Also I am broke from my last trip, so unless you can lend me 1000 rupees to power my magic armor than GO GET IT YOURSELF

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I did it while I was in the Dark World, then when I returned to the Light World it transformed into a Zelda manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom