• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would You Pick? Main Villains

I'd like to see Shadow Link return as a main villain. I don't know how much more Ganondorf Nintendo can use, if they keep bringing him back his resurrections/deaths will become meaningless and repetitive. Plus, I think that Shadow Link would make for an interesting story, if Hyrule mistakes Shadow Link for Link doing evil deeds and thus Link becomes a fugitive.

I don't really see Ganondorf and Demise working as they are basically the same essence. :xd:

My team would definitely consist of Ganondorf, Agahnim, and Vaati.

The first and second would work well together due to previous association from A Link to the Past whereas Vaati would balance the slower albeit more powerful style of his allies through being more nimble on his feet.

For practical purposes? Demise, Nightmare, and Majora. All three of them were pretty heartless, ruthless, unstoppable forces. Ganondorf's been beaten again and again. Vaati and Zant were backstabbed by a greater force. Majora, Demise, and Nightmare were all rather difficult bosses for me, and all three together would be the ultimate death sentence.

Shadow Link, Shadow Link, and Shadow Link! Just kidding. I would have Shadow Link, Gannondorf, and Majora. :)

I'd like to see Shadow Link return as a main villain. I don't know how much more Ganondorf Nintendo can use, if they keep bringing him back his resurrections/deaths will become meaningless and repetitive. Plus, I think that Shadow Link would make for an interesting story, if Hyrule mistakes Shadow Link for Link doing evil deeds and thus Link becomes a fugitive.

I agree! I would really love to have Shadow Link as a main villain. I also think you have a good fugitive idea too. Link would either have to try and clear his name or be outcast and sneakily doing good for Hyrule.

Ghirahim, Zant and Ganon, because Zant can change the surroundings, Ghirahim can attack Link with projectiles and Ganon will be attacking Link from behind. That should be a epic boss battle.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Well, Ganondorf is undoubtedly the main villain, followed by Vaati, who has appeared in three games, far more than any other villain (Except the G-Unit).

Ganondorf, Ghirahim, and Majora.

Ganon is just Demise reincarnated.
Ghirahim is the evil Master Sword
Majora is a character I want to know more about, so I'd like to see him again.

zant was pretty awesome. fighting him was fun. he seemed scary at first, and then once he reveals himself to you, he's just a deranged monkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom