• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Went to E3 and Played the Skyward Sword Demo?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, just wondering how was it, stuff you found out playing it, how the controls are, way game looks, if the enemies feel more intelligent than previous games, how the items feel, and how (if you could hear)
is the music?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
thanks! new music sounds great even for demo, glad to hear finally, everyones always talking

J

jora

i did the music was the same kind of cute calmless of ordon village now if your asking if i could tell if it was orchestrated i am not sure but the flute parts sounded pretty real being a flute player myself i am also surprised that no one (i did) bothered to look around the temple looking area out side on the walls there were some odd drawing like the ones from Link,s tree from kokiri village and the one the skull kid drew at the end of MM maybe it was my imagination but i thought i saw some drawings on the temple walls
maybe it was my imagination

what i like dis that links kinda dose this forward full circular slash where he front flips and spins (sorta like sonic just not so much) and slashes the demo was nice but short as a demo is i was hopping to see some other characters walking around but i didnt sadly...

Umm, if I recall correctly, E3 is only for press. And I doubt that many press members are active members of this forum.
I went. You can read my impressions of the game here - http://www.roboawesome.com/?p=12070

i did the music was the same kind of cute calmless of ordon village now if your asking if i could tell if it was orchestrated i am not sure but the flute parts sounded pretty real being a flute player myself i am also surprised that no one (i did) bothered to look around the temple looking area out side on the walls there were some odd drawing like the ones from Link,s tree from kokiri village and the one the skull kid drew at the end of MM maybe it was my imagination but i thought i saw some drawings on the temple walls
maybe it was my imagination

what i like dis that links kinda dose this forward full circular slash where he front flips and spins (sorta like sonic just not so much) and slashes the demo was nice but short as a demo is i was hopping to see some other characters walking around but i didnt sadly...
You didn't go. You're not a writer on any publication; you can't even write a post with correct grammar and usage.

David

But you called me here...
You didn't go. You're not a writer on any publication; you can't even write a post with correct grammar and usage.

I agree. I don't like people that can't use proper grammar. Just because this is a forum, it doesn't mean that you need to write at an unsophisticated level.

Anyway... back to the topic. I didn't go, but I REALLY wanted to.

Z

Zelda567

I SO badly wanted to go!Where is it the E3 takes place anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom