• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
  • AussieEevee (2) - ZinnLav, funnier6
  • Rubik (1) - Moe the Moblin
  • Stormageden747 (2) - The Sun Fan, DekuNut
  • Not Voting - Stormageden747, Doc, HeroOfTime, Morbid Minish, Rubik, AussieEevee
TFW YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BE ON THE MOD'S VOTE COUNT EITHER AAAAA

Can you all explain why you think AE might be town?
i have explained my reasoning! i didn't go back and quote it tho but i'm not typing all that out again

You used to say it was day two. </3
inconsistency is a town tell :bubsy: :bubsy: :bubsy:

my list is kinda small
i-it's average, okay?!?!?
fr though, same. idk how i'm townreading so many people but ykno

Hi, I don't think we've met, so how can we be friends already? :eyes:
hi friends, i was of to the wondering, how we can be the friends, with out having to doing of the meeting?
Good news friend, ISO is back already! :^^:
THANK OUR LORD AND SAVIOR HIMSELF (luigi)

Zinn's an okay looking wagon at this point in the day at least, probably.
hard disagree
I don't think announcing your neutrality on d1 is generally a good thing. If everyone did it, no one would get lynched and there'd be nothing to go off of d2.
i meant compared to the other players who removed their votes and chalked it up to being unsure or not around. it was unique, it's something i haven't seen in a while on zd. of course i don't like no lynches on day 1 but i don't think they expected to actually have one. zinn's neutrality read to me like they were being open about their thought process, and that kinda feels townie to me. and i'm offering some leniency for not knowing who to vote for in a new setting.

as i stated when i originally said my opinion of zinn, it began as a gut feeling. the bit about the neutrality announcement is me trying to explain my gut feeling. the feeling is strengthened by zinn's confidence in doc's innocence. i couldn't possibly know what went down in order to make that happen but i'm choosing to trust it.

as for deku, i've seen too many 3rd party claims end up being scum. on top of that i've already got a slim scumread list and it just keeps getting slimmer. sorry pal

vote: dekunut

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~ Vote Count 2.3 ~
  • AussieEevee (2) - ZinnLav, funnier6
  • Rubik (1) - Moe the Moblin
  • Stormageden747 (1) - DekuNut
  • Moe the Moblin (1) - Morbid Minish
  • DekuNut (2) - The Sun Fan, LittleGumball
  • Not Voting - Stormageden747, Doc, HeroOfTime, Morbid Minish, Rubik, AussieEevee
With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 2 will end on Friday April 19, 2019, at 10:30PM MT (5 hours remaining).

vote: funnier6
okay
Did you unvote? I don't recall seeing it, my apologies if you did and I just missed it.

TFW YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BE ON THE MOD'S VOTE COUNT EITHER AAAAA
afghjskjgd

*dies*

This vote count is right, it has to be!

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Everyone has a bit of cognitive bias probably because I was scum like the first 3-4 games I played in a row, so me doing literally anything is scummy. Hopefully 6 months of not playing mafia has caused at least a bit of that to wear off.

I feel like I've only been town like literally once in my entire time on this site. I've been self-aligned more than I've been town, I'm pretty sure... @__@

I hope that works for me as town with all the IC roles I've gotten >.<

part of me is upset and wants to lynch storma for signing up and then not posting but part of me thinks that he would put in more effort if he was scum. someone tell me what to think

I have most definitely played a game with Storma where he was a silent scum. But I think he's just not paying attention because he hasn't met the post count.

Well sunfan that actually isn't how things typically work here
the only 3p I have seen not work with town is serial killer and jester

I was a SK once and would've won with town or mafia. I acted as a vig and got a mafia day three I believe (My Hero Academia mafia). I'm going to take the Deku wine.

@Tristan will @Stormageden747 be modkilled if he doesn't meed the post requirement?

Guys, I really have to insist that Deku be lynched. Whatever he is, sure, he'll promise to work with town, but if he gets the opportunity, he won't work with town. Wolves are already very behind, and this could also be a claim to live (I don't especially think it is, but I didn't think so last time either and it bit me later on)

He is telling us he isn't town. I don't really see why we aren't killing him after this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Guys, I really have to insist that Deku be lynched. Whatever he is, sure, he'll promise to work with town, but if he gets the opportunity, he won't work with town. Wolves are already very behind, and this could also be a claim to live (I don't especially think it is, but I didn't think so last time either and it bit me later on)

He is telling us he isn't town. I don't really see why we aren't killing him after this.
You act like I specifically want to kill the town and will betray you the moment I can, when in reality to be able to betray the town I'd need to know who scum is... which I do not.
Also
unvote
vote: AE

I choose life.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!

My goal is to get the mafia, not the non-town. I may very well be wrong, but for today at least, I don't plan on voting Deku.

unvote
vote: AE
I'm going to Vote: Dekunut

It may seem like an OMGUS, but it does have a purpose behind it too... Deku didn't give any reason for his vote... his vote seems like a desperate attempt to survive... Which is something a scum might do, considering they should be very close to defeat.... but town should always think of a the good of the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom