• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR VOTES, PEOPLE!!! *eevee runs around and hurts himself in his confusion.
I explained it earlier, briefly voted Deku, and then moved back when I realized it was a dead end.
I think storma has done nothing to be townie, and that is enough for me to not mind killing him.

IDK I can't shake the feeling that AE is kinda-sorta barely townie
I don't think I can join the vote on him
let's kill storma and cry when he flips a town role, ok?

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Yeah, Deku is always pretty suspicious seeming. I like this read, I think, but I don't like that it also feels like a bit of a "nothing" read because you're concluding that he's always suspicious so you can unvote without further reason if challenged at all on it at all.

Yeah, I agree with what Funnier is saying in this post, which I hate and it makes me angry.

I want to lynch Funnier, not agree with him. :(

I hate this post.

Funnier has a wagon growing on him, he's the worst wagon, and SMS is being threatened by a new growing wagon. Maybe this is just 20/20 hindsight for me, but this looks nasty in the context of today.

@Moe the Moblin - Here you go:

I've categorized voting patterns based on color to make things more legible for myself.

Blue: Hero of Time executed this wagon and is confirmed town unless this is a bastard game. IDK if Tristan would be likely to make himself a bastard anti-town role, but I'm certainly not going to play under that assumption. HoT is looking about as town as he can, IMO.

Green: The core block of LG and funnier stays on the SMS wagon the entire time. There are cases for either of them being scum, but the case for them as town is largely more compelling, imo.

LG: If we imagine the situation in which LG is scum and is just trying to distance themselves and didn't mean to start a legitimate wagon, funnier's sudden hard push for SMS (motivated partially by self-preservation) caused it to become something LG couldn't possible back down on. This is a decently reasonable possibility, but not the kind of wagon I'd want to explore unless none of the more obvious choices pan out.

Funnier: When Funnier jumps on SMS, he's the current vote leader, but Deku was a viable alternative himself. The fact that Funnier jumped on SMS instead of Deku would be a strangely hostile move to make instead of pushing for a wagon on a townie d1. Maybe Funnier saw the SMS wagon as a more viable alternative and the fact that d1 would boil down to either him having been the primary driving force lynching a fellow scummate or himself dying having thrown himself hopelessly against SMS, either situation would have made the survivor look good. That said, that doesn't smell like Funnier. The simplest option is often the most likely, Funnier is very unlikely to have lead a bus of that magnitude, he's almost certainly not scum.

Purple: The voters who turned a possible wagon into the leading wagon.

The Sun Fan: He didn't give any reason for his vote. His vote is early enough it's possible that he didn't think he would actually trigger SMS's death, but late enough that he couldn't afford to back down later when it showed that he was going to get lynched. I could see a decent case for him as the busser on this wagon, if there is one.

Minish: Minish destroys the Deku wagon and ensures that this'll be a contest between Funnier and SMS, backing the lynch of SMS. This seems like a pretty typical move for Minish, given how her and Funnier tend to gravitate to a sort of symbiotic state most games. This could be a vote to look good, knowing that SMS will be the lynch leader and knowing that she can't wagon on Funnier without drawing suspicion to herself, but it seems a bit more likely that her voting pattern came from a place of town.

Red: Players who were voting for Funnier and stayed or backed off in the face of the SMS lynch.

AussieEevee: Funnier's last vote, meaning his vote made Funnier's wagon gain the most "legitimacy" in terms of scale. This was also timed around the same point that SMS's wagon was being pushed hard. Doesn't look good to me.

ZinnLav: Unvoted around the time Aussie voted. Could have been trying to avoid being part of a mislynch on someone he knew was townie and didn't vote for the SMS wagon because he didn't want to kill a scummate.

Deku: Unvotes Funnier because he doesn't want to lynch an active player, reportedly. Throws a Nader vote on Moe. Similar feeling to Zinn for me.

Doc: Also unvotes Funnier to prevent the wagon from substantiating. Similar feeling to the other reds.

-

The people who look the scummiest to me based on d1 votes are probably as follows:
Probably 1-2 scum in this group: Aussie, Zinn, Deku, Doc
Could be scum: The Sun Fan
It's possible they're scum, but that's not really worth exploring unless they make it to late game so don't bother me with this wagon: LG

-

Funnier and Minish look really good to me, based on d1 voting patterns.

I can't really analyze Moe until I get to d2 stuff, because it doesn't really seem like he did anything D1.

Storma is in this game too, but he's also not really in the game either if you think about it. :suspicious:
You're basing all of this off Day One voting, most of which is done on a whim.

I think k we should lynch the trailer park boys who claimed that again?
That'd be me, you want to lynch a name claim without even knowing who it is? That's kinda weird

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
I played Town of Salem back when it was popular.
I've played Legacy Ultimate Werewolf, you've played Werewolf too since you keep referring to Mafia as wolves :P
I've also played a few games on Bulbagarden. Maybe about 10 or so?

I'm just bad at reads, especially since I'm used to playing in person.

just for the record, I supported Moe's plan of lynching the Trailer Park Boys claim before Zinn answered that it was her
I almost still support it

I also am pretty surprised people think that Rubik is scummy and that I am townie but I'll take that one for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom