• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who many energy dranks do you use a month

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hello

I dranks an energy drink pretty much once a workdat, so thats bare minimum 5 dranks a week. Let me trll ya, these moyhafycks is stupid talkin bout Oh look at me i want to but an apple watch but i dont know which one i want XD butch if you want to buy something its because you KNOW ABOUT IT. You dont spend $200USF - no - you dont spend ANY amunt without knowing what it is your purchasing. So 20 dranks a month, my favorite is Monster and I think Red Bull tastes like liquid piss. So what dranks fo you drank and what many do you use a month.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
For about 5 years I was a commercial Plumber. So it was usually 4am start of the day. I was drinking 1 a day.
I stopped that job and since then I'm on zero a day.
Woooo.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I used to never drink them but I've had about 6 this month.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I only really drink water unless I want to get drunk. If I want energy I'll ussally just have coffee since I'm a caffeine addict. Though on rare occasions I'll have a zero sugar monster if I have a craving for an energy drink.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I like the taste of them but I always find myself drinking something else, like Gatorade. If those count then I'm on 2 this month.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
When I first started working loooooong hours I would have 2 a work day!!!!! Now I rely on the years of my enemies to get me through the day.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have the odd Red Bull and a Rockstar or two on occasion, but overall I probably only have energy drinks two or three times a month on average, sometimes just one and sometimes none at all.

I probably drink like 4-6 Kick Starts a week. Probably not good for you, but they are at least 1/3rd the calories of normal ones.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I only really drink water unless I want to get drunk. If I want energy I'll ussally just have coffee since I'm a caffeine addict. Though on rare occasions I'll have a zero sugar monster if I have a craving for an energy drink.
alcoh9l is vbad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom