• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Voice Actor/Actress?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Who is your favorite Voice Actor? It doesn't matter what they're the voice of. It could be from video games, animated movies, and cartoons.

My favorite Voice Actress is Tara Strong. She is the voice actor of so many great characters in great shows. For exmaple, she is the voice of Raven in Teen Titans, Bubbles in Powerpuff girls, Ben Tennyson in Ben 10, and she's even done some work in DC animated movies and games.

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
Tara Strong, she has been in almost every cartoon/anime I know & love.

She did voices for: The Rugrats, Scooby-Doo, Spirited Away, The Powerpuff Girls, Codename: KND, The Fairly Odd Parents, The Proud Family. Recess, Ben 10, Teen Titans, Lilo & Stitch, & of course My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! (And that's not all!)

I had no idea she was in all these things until I started watching MLP:FiM when I found out who she was and eventually Google'd her. I can't even put into words how talented she is, being able to come up w/ all these voices and make each and everyone more unique than the last. Most of the time you can't even tell it's her until someone mentions it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom