• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Who is Your Favorite Villan in the Zelda Series?

Mine would be ganandorf, but only because you get to stab in the head in Oot and Tww. Who is yours, and why?:)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
ガノンドロフ is my favorite villain as of no. He is simply the embodiment of Zelda, and his appearances are always true to expectations. :)

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Byrne>Ganondorf>Cole>Zant>Veran>Vaati>Nightmares> Demise>Ganon>Ghirahim>Twinrova>Onox>Bellum>Majora.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I have three. No particular order, (alphabetical order, maybe.) Byrne, Ganondorf and Vaati.
Reasons are my own. Well, Ganondorf is awesome in every game he's in that I've played. The rest are my own.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My favorite villain is without a doubt Vaati, but that's just because he's sort of from my childhood and he's pretty awesome.

When I was younger, all I did was draw him and obsess over him just because he was in the first Zelda game I beat. And, obviously the fact that he was pretty cool-looking. What? I was ten.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Are we talking in terms of challenge or presence throughout game?

Because by general villanous terms, by which I mean how effective of a villain they actually are, Ganondorf from OoT wins hands-down. The buildup is perfect in that game, the effects he has on the world are very palpable, you get a sense that this guy is someone who must absolutely be taken down to restore the world to its previous state. And the end fight is still the most climatic one I've ever seen.

But if we're talking about how much of a challenge they present to the player, Demise wins hands-down. Even after all this time he manages to kick my *** over and over, and I can only barely manage a victory after a good half-hour of fighting with like only 3 or 4 hearts left (even after using all my potions and every trick in my book). This guy is without a doubt the hardest single foe I've ever faced off against.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Ganondorf in OoT. He's intelligent, cool, and manipulative. He's overall cooler than pretty much every other video game villain ever. He also has a huge monster form that fights you, but that's part of the magic. He perfectly combines the lore, a clever and manipulative villain, style (I mean he plays his own theme song on a pipe organ; all other villains are silenced), and at last a huge awesome final war. He's the best villain since Darth Vader (Not counting those accursed prequels).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have trouble deciding between Ghirahim, Zant, and Ganondorf, as they are my three favourite villains. And I mean Ganondorf from OOT, since that game sets up what would later become his permanent form (more epic looking in OOT than any other game)

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
I'd say Ghirahim. He was the exact opposite of the (usually) bland Ganondorf, and was just an outrageous villain overall. Always amusing.

While Bellum is hands-down the worst Zelda villain, I thought the concept of Bellumbeck was awesome.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Mine would be Vaati and Majora. They're both what you would call are real villain.

Big Octo

=^)
I've always enjoyed Ganon in most games. That said, I didn't like him too much in Twilight Princess, because I felt that so much more could be built on him if Zant wasn't the main focus for the first half of the game. I feel that the title would be better if Zant had been the final boss, or if Ganon was identified as the main villain from the get go.

T

tattytart

Ganondorf ,Ghirahim ,Agahnim .Ghirahim personalty is amazing at times .he is really dramatic and I do find him very funny.

Ganondorf from windwaker definately. His dialouges were not only creepy, but they also made me wonder if I was really doing the right thing taking him down. (similar to awakening the wind fish. you destroy the nightmares, but Marin and other friends disappear.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom