• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is your favorite Link?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I like the Hero of Time. As has been said, he has the most detailed and emotive backstory. I mean, even before the game begins, his mum dies and leaves him to grow up among a load of kids who'll never grow up, and who ostracise him because he's different. He's plagued by nightmares and gets sent on an adventure to save the world, and in doing so ends up making things worse by letting Ganondorf have access to the Sacred Realm. He's then forced to be a kid in an adult's body and fight all the evil whilst not really understanding the adult world (like Ruto and Nabooru seducing him lol). Then at the end of it, no matter the outcome, he gets the crappy end of the stick anyway. But in the end he is still hailed as a hero even though he probably didn't feel like one, somehow.

However I also really like SS Link. He was the most human Link, and did everything he did just because he cared about Zelda. I'm not really a Zelink shipper in any other game, but I think it's really sweet. Also he's really expressive but more grown up than WW Link.

Just look-wise, I would say the Hyrule Warriors Link. He looks like a prettier Twilight Princess Link. XD And I like his voice (I didn't really like Link's SS voice too much).

Going from the main games, I would say OoT/MM Link. Partially because little Link is so cute I'm biased; OoT was the first Zelda game I really cared about (LttP was too challenging for me at the time), and MM is one of my favorite games ever. Like others, I really like his backstory/story too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom