• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is your favorite Link?

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
Hey everyone!

New to the forums, and really looking forward to getting to know people! :D So to get things started, I thought I'd ask you all what version of Link is your favorite?

I have a YouTube channel with my girlfriend, and we recently did a video about our favorite Links, if you're interested in knowing my choices :).

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Mine is Twilight Princess Link. He's got probably the coolest design of them all, not to mention he's probably the strongest of the Links (idgaf what game theory says Majoras Mask Link is a weak ****).

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
That's a tough question, honestly. My favourite incarnation in general is blond (doesn't matter which so long as he's blond).

Then, if we're talking favourite things specifically: his heroism and loyalty, his big, impossibly blue eyes, the way he closes them in delight over the tiniest thing, his plump lips, his cute little booty...oh, I could go on forever.

(C'mon guys, did you really think I'd be able to give a short answer?)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
That's a tough question, honestly. My favourite incarnation in general is blond (doesn't matter which so long as he's blond).

Then, if we're talking favourite things specifically: his heroism and loyalty, his big, impossibly blue eyes, the way he closes them in delight over the tiniest thing, his plump lips, his cute little booty...oh, I could go on forever.

(C'mon guys, did you really think I'd be able to give a short answer?)

Why was I not expecting this :rolleyes:

Wind Waker Link. Being a mini bad*** since 2002.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I like a lot of the Links, but the Hero of Time stands out to me the most, as his story is easily the most tragic. The man has been through hell and back and still gets handed the short end of the stick when his story draws to a close.

Honorable mentions go to the Hero of Twilight for being the most aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, the strongest naturally, being somewhat expressive and having dat papa wolf personality. Another nod goes to the Hero of Winds for being the most expressive of them all and just being downright adorable.

Definitely the HoT; I'd say his character arc is the most expansive and subtly tragic. Like selicyc said, he really goes through hell and back, starting out as a naïve kid, experiencing devastating disillusionment, then essentially losing all he knows and loves when Zelda sends him back in time. In MM, he carries a stoic sagacity, despite being physically a child (a very well done contrast), reflective of the themes of adolescence & maturity in OoT. I've made it no secret that I'd like to see his narrative resolved in a third entry to the HoT saga.

キラ

Yo!
Skyward Sword Link. I feel like he had a lot of personality. Wind Waker Link does too, but it's more of the KAWAII \(^o^)/ type stuff. I actually don't mind that, but Skyward Sword Link beats Wind Waker Link in that aspect for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom