• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Artist?

D

dancergirl1899

Who is your favorite artistic singer?

Mine is taylor swift. She has creative music and shes a great singer.:D

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
Actually, I tend to not have one. I do favor over Cascada, Deadmau5 & Nightwish. ^^ Guess you can call me a trance freak. I don't like Taylor Swift a whole lot. Every once in a while, I listen to her music. I mainly love Love Story & You Belong With Me. I love instrumental more than pop countryish. xD

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nah, I don't have a specific fav artist. The Bands I do like are Slade, Queen, CCR and mostly rock in general. I don't even listen to nowadays music.

Oww yes! My fav artist-composer is Howard Shore.

Austin

Austin
I love Radiohead with a burning hot passion. With the exception of their debut album everything they've written is an absolute masterpiece. I'm not sure whether I can narrow it down so far and call them my favorite artist, but they're definitely the ones I listen to the most. Whatever mood I'm in, they've got a song for it.

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
Well i have almost alot of favorite artists, but i'll go in order, Paramore: I really how this band rocks alot, favorite songs are "Brick by boring brick" and "decode". Lady Gaga: you might be thinking why, i know her videos are freaky but thats why she does it and her album is 'The fame monster" thats why she has to be freaky. ACDC: Man i like all there songs, they rock, usually i like the old school songs.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Band: Coheed and Cambria as of right now, but I go through bands like a hot knife through butter, it'll probably change.
Rapper: Jedi Mind Tricks
Composer: Clint Mansell, and Martin O'Donnell
DJ: DJ Tiesto... 'Nuff said.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
People always bug me about my favourite band...I don't know why. The band is Senses Fail. I love the songs Bite To Break Skin, The Irony of Dying on Your Birthday, and many, many, more. I just love my punk music. :3

I don't really have a favourite singer...I used to have tons of favourites but now I just hate them. So...I'll go to another language. Aya Hirano is pretty good. I love God Knows and Set Me Free. Those songs are amazing. x3

K

kalikid98

My favorite artist is Drake. Not Drake bell, the rap/R&B/Hip-Hop artist

M

Molgera

Deadmau5 & Nightwish.
I love you.

Deadmau5 is definately my favourite artist in the electronic genre, and Nightwish is my favourite metal band. I mostly listen to electronic music like house and trance, urban music and trip-hop. Other than Deadmau5 and Nightwish, I listen to a fair bit of David Guetta, Eminem, Infected Mushroom and Massive Attack. Oh, and of course Koji Kondo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom