• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Main Villian of Skyward Sword?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ghirahim seems like the main villian of skyward sword as of now,and maybe we will fight/Encounter him alot during the course of the game,But for some reason I just don't think he will be the main Villian of the game.Mostly because Every Game since Twilight princess has had a different main villian than you originally thought.For that reason the events happening in skyward sword will probally lead up to Ghirahim ressurecting the imprisoned completly causeing him to turn to his complete form which is that picture that w've all been speculating about.Its just so obvious that the imprisoned will be the main villian,I mean what would they gain from setting up a game with a crazy,physco ancient evil and put him in the shadows and eventually be forgot about,Nothing that would be stupid.Maybe I'm wrong and I wouldn't mind Ghirahim to be the main villian and if he is than he might be a awsome one,but it would make more sense for link to banish A ancient evil monstor than to have to always battle his puppet.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
It might be Ghirahim , but i'm pretty sure they'll find some way of getting Ganondorf in this, a chance to find out how he became the leader of the gerudo maybe.
there's even a chance of Dark Link getting involved.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I would actually say the imprisoned will be seen more than Ghirahim and will be the main villain. We know he is fought as a boss and appears in at least 3 of links dreams(there is new footage now). Ghirahim will be the guy that has to be stopped to prevent the imprisoned from returning to full power.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I honestly think The Imprisoned, (in his true form, no matter what it may be) will be the final boss of SS. I also think he'll be reincarnated as Ganondorf in OOT (if Ganondorf doesn't appear in SS, which was confirmed he doesn't).

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I would actually say the imprisoned will be seen more than Ghirahim and will be the main villain. We know he is fought as a boss and appears in at least 3 of links dreams(there is new footage now). Ghirahim will be the guy that has to be stopped to prevent the imprisoned from returning to full power.

I would say that Ghirahim would be more like a main villain, just not the ultimate villain to the game. Here's my reasoning: even though the imprisoned would be seen more in stuff like cutscenes and dreams, Ghirahim would act more like the villain for most of the game. It's already been confirmed that you fight him at least 3 times (I think it was IGN or GameInformer who said something like "the third battle of Ghirahim is arguably the hardest in the Zelda series"). This seems to be similar to the Zant-Ganondorf dilemma, and who actually was the main villain depended on your definition of main - while Zant was the villain you tried to stop for 99% of the game, making him the MAIN villain, it was Ganondorf who controlled everything and was the final boss, making him the MAIN villain in a different sense. In SS, Ghirahim is who you mostly fight in the game, making him the MAIN villain, but it is the Imprisoned who was the leader of the demons and will most likely be the final boss, making him the MAIN villain similar to the way Ganondorf was the main villain.

I would say that Ghirahim would be more like a main villain, just not the ultimate villain to the game. Here's my reasoning: even though the imprisoned would be seen more in stuff like cutscenes and dreams, Ghirahim would act more like the villain for most of the game. It's already been confirmed that you fight him at least 3 times (I think it was IGN or GameInformer who said something like "the third battle of Ghirahim is arguably the hardest in the Zelda series"). This seems to be similar to the Zant-Ganondorf dilemma, and who actually was the main villain depended on your definition of main - while Zant was the villain you tried to stop for 99% of the game, making him the MAIN villain, it was Ganondorf who controlled everything and was the final boss, making him the MAIN villain in a different sense. In SS, Ghirahim is who you mostly fight in the game, making him the MAIN villain, but it is the Imprisoned who was the leader of the demons and will most likely be the final boss, making him the MAIN villain similar to the way Ganondorf was the main villain.

The rumor about the third Ghirahim battle was from 4chan.

The human form of the Imprisoned will be the final boss of Skyward Sword. That being said, I think the Imprisoned will appear just as much if not more than Ghirahim during the story.

It might be Ghirahim , but i'm pretty sure they'll find some way of getting Ganondorf in this, a chance to find out how he became the leader of the gerudo maybe.
there's even a chance of Dark Link getting involved.

That is said in OoT, A gerudo male is born every 100 years and he becomes the leader of the Gerudo. And I highly doubt Dark Link will come into play in this considering we have Ghirahim serving as a Dark Link like battle in that he reflects our movements and counters us quite efficiently. It wouldn't make sense to have two different enemies with that characteristic.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Guess it depends on how you define "Main Villain".
If we are talking about the guy taht we chase the whole game and meet all the time.. Then it's Girahim.
But if we are talking about the Final Boss, The biggest threat.. Then I'm gonna vote for the Scaly dude with the fiery hair and the big black sword.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As of now, the main villain is Ghirahim. We don't know if his master will survive and absorbed Ghirahim, we don't know if Ghirahim kills his master...so I'll just leave Ghirahim as the #1 baddy as of now.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Guess it depends on how you define "Main Villain".
If we are talking about the guy taht we chase the whole game and meet all the time.. Then it's Girahim.
But if we are talking about the Final Boss, The biggest threat.. Then I'm gonna vote for the Scaly dude with the fiery hair and the big black sword.

that description sounds a lot like Ganondorf, he and the Imprisoned sound very similar don't they, perhaps they are the same person.....

Zorth

#Scoundrel
that description sounds a lot like Ganondorf, he and the Imprisoned sound very similar don't they, perhaps they are the same person.....
Guess you haven't done alot of reasearch about this game, Have you now?
Ganondorf has been confirmed not to appear in this game..

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
which is what I was getting at, I knew Ganondorf wasn't in the game. ( notices how no one's actually mentioned Zelda in many SS threads )

I doubt that this guy is going to become anyone in later games, especially ganon. Like I've said before, Ganondorf becomes Ganon the first time in OoT by calling upon the power of the TRIFORCE, not upon a demon sealed within him. If anything, I'd see this demon's power going to Koume and Kotake, giving them their magical prowess, before going to Ganondorf. The witches teach him magic and he acquires more power through the Triforce of Power, not through an inherent demonic soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom