• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who is the Girl from the New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
She becomes the Skyward Sword/Master Sword. As Djinn pointed out earlier, the jewel on her chest is similar to the sword. She is the dear friend Link goes in search for and she will become a sword...... somehow.

Her hair looks like both Zelda's, and Arylls.
She has pointy ears, characteristic of a Hylians, so she could very well be the start of the Royal Family.

Just because they said he was looking for a friend, doesnt mean it could be his sister. They can change things, but i think its still a friend.

I also think that if shes NOT zelda, that she will turn into the sword girl (Adelle)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Actually, there was a Skyward Sword gameplay demo at Game Trailers. There was a flying bird minigame thing in the beginning where you had to get a statue. Once Link got the statue, a text box popped up that said "You got the Statue! Wait until Zelda sees this!"

So, I guess the mystery is solved. :)

I, too, believe that the girl is Zelda. I just got a print screen from the live stream where her name was in the text.

skywardswordzeldaconfirmed.jpg

I believe that she is Link's friend, I guess :P

How does that image prove the blonde girl is Zelda? Zelda could be another person on Skyloft or maybe Link is planning to visit her like in TP. The blonde girl is most likely Zelda, but don't count out other possibilities. (Also where did you find that game demo?)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Game Demo was from the GameTrailers exclusive look at Skyward Sword, it was on like an hour ago

Due to the screenshot, the girl is clearly Zelda. She looks like Zelda, and her role seems to fit as a friend of Link's who is not yet an actual princess. The formation of the Royal Family is likely to happen in this game, due to that. Also, as others have said, she is clearly the dear friend that Link loses, because she fell.

I think she's an interesting looking Zelda, for sure. Unique look, a little different from other versions but similar, too, which I think is a perfect mix. It'll be interesting to see what she's like in the game. It's also similar to the fake trailer article Locke and I worked on, which is cool. :P

i didnt like the way she looked, she didnt fit in with link and the rest of the world
How so? She seems perfectly in keeping with the style, she just looks unique. I mean every character should look different, but how does she not fit in with the game's style?

Due to the screenshot, the girl is clearly Zelda. She looks like Zelda, and her role seems to fit as a friend of Link's who is not yet an actual princess. The formation of the Royal Family is likely to happen in this game, due to that. Also, as others have said, she is clearly the dear friend that Link loses, because she fell.

I agree Axle. Also if you watch during the scene where Zelda is falling into the mouth, you can see she has a piece of blue cloth on her side that has the Royal Crest on it. Obviously it does not represent that yet, but it must be her family's crest before they become the Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom