• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Has Seen the Ghost Ship on WW

Deity

Well in order to to beat the WW you need to go into the Ghostship, which really isn't a big deal.

It wasn't that bad. It was just like Tetra's ship, but more rotten, old, and green. I hated getting the chart on Diamond Steppe, though. I just wonder if its "contents" that you find in it in the Wind Waker, is what Tetra thought of in Phantom Hourglass when she got trapped on it.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The Ghost Ship in WW wasn't really much. All you had to do in there was get a Triforce chart. It wasn't all that creepy, but I thought it was cool the Ghost Ship in WW manifested into PH.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
It's creepy before you get on it, the music plays and there are blue fires around it, but inside it's nothing special. Except this face right above the chest, it's really freaky.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's true. You must get into the Ghostship if you wanna beat WW. You must need all Triforce Chards to repel the Master sword so this means you must enter the Ghostship as well. It is not that creepy. I like to explore things like that. PH was my very first Zelda Game I ever played so when I played the WW it was fun to see the Ghostship and to realize it was the same as in PH.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
The first time I played through WW I think I ended up in the Ghost Ship without realising it. It wasn't until afterwards that I realised it was in fact the Ghost Ship. After playing it the second time through and paying attention, it didn't seem like it was creepy at all. It was just like being anywhere with those particular enemies (I can't recall what they were). It was still cool to put in, but I would have liked it more if there was a little bit more of a 'fear' element, though, it probably wouldn't fit as much with the game as what actually ended up there.

Well in order to to beat the WW you need to go into the Ghostship, which really isn't a big deal.
Yeah. Everyone who's beaten the game has not only seen but been on the Ghost Ship.

Ghost Ship in WW I don't remember that?
It was a ship that had an eerie song play nearby it. It faded in and out of view and appeared by certain islands at night depending on the moon phase. You had to get a chart to find it, and on it you found one of the Triforce Charts so you could reassemble the Triforce of Courage.

The Ghost Ship in WW wasn't really much. All you had to do in there was get a Triforce chart. It wasn't all that creepy, but I thought it was cool the Ghost Ship in WW manifested into PH.
I agree it could have been executed better. They didn't do enough with it. I liked the face on the wall behind the chest though. It looked normal if you examined it, but if you weren't zoomed in on it, then it would turn into a creepy grin.

Oh, and the Ghost Ships in TWW and PH are not the same ship. The one in TWW was just a literal ghost ship. In PH it was a solid ship that was controlled by Bellum. It wasn't actually a ghost or home to ghosts.

With a Action Replay you can skip going to the Ghost Ship in WW. Of Course even with a Action Replay there are some things you can't skip with this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom