• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Which Zelda to Play Next

I just finished Skyward Sword today and all I can say is " wow". Skyward Sword is the first Zelda game i've played touched me in a way no game has ever done before I can't wait to get my hands on another Zelda game.( I will also be posting a thread on my experience with the game shortly). So which game should I play next? The 2d zelda games interest me but I don't have much experience with 2d games so suggesting an easy 2d game would be much appreciated. I'm also interested in the other 3d games. I have access to a wii, ds, and game boy advance.

MW7

An easy 2d game would be Minish Cap. That game is great and has a lot of charm too. As for 3d games I'd suggest any of them except Majora's Mask because that is much more unique, harder, and less beginner friendly than the other 3d games.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
you could play any of the NES and N64 zelda games on Virtual Console, or go buy TP. You could try to get your hands on a copy of Wind Waker if you would be up for some looking. WW is a good game that is not the most difficult there is out there. I would say Minish Cap is a good one it you have a GBA. if you have a DSi you could get four swords for free before Mid February.

Get Ocarina of Time on the Virtual Console, just because it's one of the most famous games in the series. The first two games were ported on to the GBA, so you could always get that, and while you're at it, get Minish Cap and A Link to the Past. I would recommend not getting The Wind Waker for a while, because it might be put on the Wii U's Virtual Console. Likewise, avoid the DS games just because they directly follow The Wind Waker. You could also get Link's Awakening and the Oracle games for your GBA, although Link's Awakening is on the eShop if you ever plan to get a 3DS, in which case you can get Ocarina of Time 3D, although it would be a lot more expensive than just getting Ocarina of Time on the Virtual Console, but the Zelda 3DS bundle is always an option. If you would prefer a game somewhat similar in gameplay to Skyward Sword, then Twilight Princess is your best bet, although I would recommend playing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask beforehand.

Thanks for the help guys!! I've decided I'm going to play Ocarina of Time next and then A Link To The Past. I'm so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom