• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Title Will You Not Play Again?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have played almost all zelda games I own again except for one and that's Spirit Tracks. I somehow can't get myself into it. The game is not my kinda game and I don't feel the desire to replay it. Any other game is fine with me

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I probably won't be playing LoZ or AoL again. I found LoZ to be okay, but not really my thing and I hated AoL with passion (I think I could have found it fun had it not been so near impossible to play) The other games I've played (I haven't tried all the titles yet) I probably will revisit from time to time, some more than others, of course.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Personaly i really was frusterated playing Legend of Zelda, and i just beat it for the sake of being able to say i did, it may have been fun, but it was very hard and definetly wasnt worth playing for the story, i will gladly replay most other games (Besides Zelda 2, wich i havent even managed to beat once).

PH, i didnt like the ocean King temple, and sometimes the controls did not respond, example the last bosss were you had to quickly draw the hourglass symbal, id draw it but the game does not registered it, it made the finnal boss batttle tedious and frustrating and not fun, the other is SS i tryed to do a 2nd playthrugh and just lost interest.

I was excepting to see a ton of people hating on Twilight Princess, but it seems there was only one guy who said he didn't want to replay it. Cool :). Skyward Sword on the other hand...lol. I also like TP better than SS. I replayed SS a month ago on Hero mode, a year after I first played it on the normal mode, and honestly it was much more fun on Hero mode :). Still not my favorite Zelda, but it really was more fun on Hero mode. It made it more challenging. Hero mode should have been the standard mode :).

Anyway, I'll probably replay SS sometimes in the future(but not for a long time now) so I can't say that game. The oracle games? Maybe... Or Phantom Hourglass. Many people have said that, and I'll think I will too. Besides I don't even own a DS anymore(ds emulator? lol), and I don't own a 3DS either... So, Phantom Hourglass...probably :).

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I don't think that I will ever touch AoL ever again. It took me 3 years and one Zelda Dungeon walkthrough before I could complete it. Who has ever head of
having to go down in an elevator and then being able to walk through a fake wall three screens before you reach the bottom?
That, and Death Mountain are the sole reasons I will most likely never play again. I can't say it with certainty though because forever is a very long time...and who knows, if it ever got a port and a clean up ie enemy AI difficulty (as in Normal, hard and original difficulty options), I may be willing to give it another chance.

Last edited:

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Most likely Link's Awakenin DX. I just really don't get enjoyment from playing it and I find it utterly boring. I really have no problems with puzzles/enemy designs, it just feels like a really slow game.

Skyward Sword I probably won't plat again because of the cutscenes and Fi. The cutscenes are to long for me not to get bored, it's like I play for 15 minutes and "great, another 20 minute video". I can't stand Fi's constant nagging about the item I just picked up. If I've collected over thirty amber relics and want to see the description then I'll go to the item screen; you don't need to tell me about it everytime I turn on my game.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Really?

Aren't we all forgetting one game. Zelda II. Its so tedious. So easy to accidently make the game unwinnable. You never know where to go and everything is impossibly difficult. It also nothing like any other Zelda game. Uhhhhh! As a fan I feel obligated to appreciate it, but this will definitely play the least. Someone please agree with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom