• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Race Would You Be?

D

dsonics

Just something that was on my mind. I would be a zora. what about you?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I always thought it would be interesting to be a Goron not only due to their versatility but also advanced civilization.

Living in a rocky environment the Gorons are among the most adaptable races in the Zelda franchise. Their bulky biological composition allows them to survive in a variety of environments-warm or freezing-as the spectacular juxtaposition of Death Mountain and Snowhead in the N64 games serves to showcase. Their ability to roll allows for a quick escape from predators as well as a strong offensive when fleeing is not an option.

Moreover, the Goron civilization is among the most productive and dynamic throughout series history. In Skyward Sword we see Gorons initiate as nomadic paleontologists, by Ocarina of Time they have developed villages of their own, and during Twilight Princess we see the race has formed a complex mining structure on par or surpassing the industrialization of their Hylian counterparts.

While the idea of being able to be a non-human creature of some sort absolutely appeals to me, I can't think of any creature in the Zelda series that has a visual appearance or set of abilities that appeals to me enough to want to be one. At least out of the main races... maybe I'd go for a Lizalfos, but that whole evil, enemy of all civilized races thing is a bit of a turnoff. :P

So I'd have to go for a Hylian. Just being in a fantasy world like Zelda's would be fascinating enough without being a monster. I imagine I would spend a lot of time traveling if I lived in such a world.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Normally I'd say Hylian, but to spice things up a bit, I'd be Garo. It would be awesome to be a ninja hiding in the ground! When people walk pass me, I'd surround them in flames and chop their heads off with my twin swords! I'd then proceed to laugh at their decapitated and bleeding corpses.:lol: ... Although, if they were to beat me, I'd have to give them information. I would then randomly die. o.o The Garo Master miniboss actually uses a bomb to kill himself, but a normal Garo just... dies of an overwhelming sense of failure, maybe? But they look cool, and growing up with Naruto I also wanted to be a ninja!

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I'm going to be the first one to say, I'd want to be a fairy, they can do all sorts of cool things, like fly, cast magic (possible shape shifting), of course i'd still want to be a guy fairy. There are plenty of she fairies around my odds would be pretty good.

Or of course zora, something about how awesome they were potrayed in majora's mask really does it for me, with all the swimming and what not. They can live in all sorts of water, and on land, and people don't freak out when they see one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom