• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda race would win in a war?(MM v.)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yet the temple would still be a dangerous place and having no prior experience in a dungeon zora's would likely die far to many. Also we do not know if link ever did return the gear he obtained from each of the lands. So for all we know the Zoras might discover no Ice Arrows but an IOU.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yea but still i doubt they'd last long there are far to many foes bigger than they and lets face it flooding the swamp would quite literally kill every deku there. Also has anyone noticed how Woodfall seems to a dormant volcano?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Yea but still i doubt they'd last long there are far to many foes bigger than they and lets face it flooding the swamp would quite literally kill every deku there. Also has anyone noticed how Woodfall seems to a dormant volcano?

Yeah the deku would have no chance in the war. As for the Zoras, they do have those boomerang fins, which make great weapons, unlike the boomerang in OoT, which just stunned big enemies. I think they can all electrify themselves, but it's exhausting to them, so they only do it when the absolutely need to (did you see the insane amount of MP it takes to use it?!) And everyone's taking about the Goron mountain still being frozen, so I think this is supposedly taking place before Link arrives or something... plus he most likely would've reset time before fighting Majora in the end, putting a copy of the weapon back into the temple.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My thoughts on the Mountain being frozen is the simple fact that if evil entered the temple as it did previously the Large Goron outside it (presumably it's guardian) would fall sway to it and re-start the snowhead blizzard

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
well yea you have to remember the first blizzard froze the entirety of the mountain. Theres more than enough garo and Ikanians who could infect the temple once more.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
But the magic was specifically to cause the winter. Just because somebody's squatting in your basement doesn't mean it's winter. It would have to be a powerful wizard who causes the winter from your basement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom