• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda game(s) do you like to 100%?

MW7

I like completing 100% in almost all of them, but Majora's Mask is the only one that I can't imagine not completing 100%. I don't know if I've ever finished the game without doing everything. I think I've done everything in every console game except figurines in Wind Waker and Korok seeds in Breath of the Wild. In the handheld games I've skipped or missed a lot of things, but I have completed 100% in Link's Awakening and A Link Between Worlds both of which were very enjoyable to find everything. I love completing about 99% of Ocarina of Time but hate fishing and the Simon Says ocarina minigame with the skull kids, and I also don't like bombchu bowling that much.

I'll usually try to do close to everything except collecting gold skulltulas or korok seeds or whatever the giant collection quest is. I find those incredibly tedious. I suppose Ocarina of Time and A Link Between Worlds are my favorites to reach that kind of milestone in. I really enjoy the flow of those games.

Honestly? None of them. None of the games have ever done a good job of making me feel like I'd want to go for 100%. I've done all masks, all shrines, all pieces of heart, etc. But never 100%.
Same. It feels a little embarrassing, having played Zelda games my whole life but rarely ever 100%ing them. But it never really feels worth it and the extra things I skip generally aren't that exciting. I 100%'d OoT 3D, and I'm pretty sure I got all of the extra stuff in the original LoZ. But that's it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When it comes to obtain EVERYTHING it's OoT, WW, LA and ALbW. I once made a challenge of my own to cut every I can cut in WW. I kept track of it myself. I managed to do it but it was a huge challenge :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom