• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Had the Best Storyline to It????

Which Zelda Game Had the Best Storyline to It?????

• Legend Of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure Of Link

• A Link to The Past

• Links Awakening

• Ocarina Of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle Of Seasons

• Oracle Of Ages

• Oracle Of Ages/Seasons Linked

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
I want to know from the lovely people from zelda dungeon what zelda game did u think had the best story in the game????

I know many of you dont even have Skyward Sword i understand that since it came it out just recently just pick one you are familiar with the story of the Zelda Game

Last edited:

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
As far as the main quest, I'd say it's a tie between ALttP and OoT. ALttP basically layed the foundation for the canon storyline and overall had a good story to it, and OoT expanded on ALttP's story, adding new elements and characters that overall made the story more interesting.
MM had some great side-stories to it though with the side-quests though, so even if the main story isn't the best, I still think it deserves some recigonition.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, Skyward Sword has the most intriguing story yet. I haven't played the game, but it certainly shows promise from what I've seen. But, from all the games I've played, I'd have to say Twilight Princess. Yup, 'nuff said.

MW7

For me it's between Link's Awakening and Wind Waker, and I ended up going with LA. Regardless of whether you like it or not, it's definitely one of the most unique stories within the Zelda series.

H

HtD

I haven't beaten much of the Zelda games, but Ocarina of Time was my favorite.

Skyward Sword!

The plot to that game is a glittering diamond hovering several meters above the sea of vomit that usually makes up video game plots. It is incredibly unique for a video game in terms of plot, let alone a Zelda game. It uses the standard a) collect sacred power b) save girl c) kill evil abomination and yet subverts them at the same time. It is probably the most brilliant plot I've seen in a video game.

Note: Wind Waker is a diamond hovering just half a meter below Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom