• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Wind Waker bundle would you pick?

Which one would you pick?

• Metroid Prime

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Ocarina of Time Master Quest

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I saw an image of them together and thought I'd make a quick thread. Out of the two special bundles that Wind Waker came w/, which one would you pick over the other if you had the chance? It can be for whatever reason

4826494-the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-metroid-prime-gamecube-front-.jpg

967caa2f7feea8963006c558528c4037.jpg

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I think it'd depend on the moment. These days I would opt for Wind Waker/Metroid Prime, but if I were back in 2003 and newer to Zelda I might pick the pure Zelda bundle.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
WW+Prime, I suppose. As much as I'd like a way to play OoT better on a bigger screen, it's not like it's too difficult for me to get today. Whereas Metroid I'd either need the remaster, or find a way to get my Gamecube working again. Not that I don't already have OoT on cart on my N64 & then 3D, but my eyes are just getting worse & having access to a larger TV is just more relaxing to really play sometimes. Master Quest just doesn't appeal to me too much anyway.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I would rather get WW bundled with OoT simply for the fact that they fit together better. Grouping a game with one from a completely different series feels weird. Not to mention the playstyles are way different. OoT just make more sense seeing how similar they are in gameplay and thematically. WW is a direct follow-up to OoT too which makes it work even more.
(Additionally, I own Metroid Prime on three systems, whereas I've only got OoT 3d)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I would rather get WW bundled with OoT simply for the fact that they fit together better. Grouping a game with one from a completely different series feels weird. Not to mention the playstyles are way different. OoT just make more sense seeing how similar they are in gameplay and thematically. WW is a direct follow-up to OoT too which makes it work even more.
(Additionally, I own Metroid Prime on three systems, whereas I've only got OoT 3d)
I think it's pretty cool and novel when companies do that, I sorta wish it happened more often

6195701-final-fantasy-chronicles-playstation-front-cover.jpg

515DRT7Z4VL._SX215_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom