• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Well, there's this song called "Wizards in Winter" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It almost sounds like it could be boss battle music. :P
Last Friday, the day winter break started, we had this "Holiday Marathon" full of these little skits. On of them was called 'Lord of the Prance', and in it, were reindeer river dancing to this song. Hahaha... :P 'Tis a good one.

T

ThatzNOTmetaL

Order Of Ennead- The Concept Of Our Extinction
The album An Examination Of Being is utterly mind blowing

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
All of The Biffy Clyro songs ;D
Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson
Higher - The Saturdays
Firework - Katy Perry
Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Only Girl in the World - Rhiannah
And a few others...:3

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm currently listening to Numb by Linkin Park.

That's cool. I love Linkin Park. One of my faves by them is the "Numb/Encore" Mash-Up with Jay-Z.

Right now, my favorite songs are Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars, We R Who We R by Ke$ha, and Like a G6 by Far East Movement.

I'm listening to my playlist at the moment. Right now, I'm listening too:
Edge of the Earth by 30 Seconds to Mars. Not a bad song I say. :3

I'm listening to my playlist at the moment.
LOL, playlist. Most of the time I listen to my epic randomized playlist consisting of all the music on my hard drive, which is probably over 3000 songs. :xd:

Right now I'm actually listening to some stuff I got off OverClocked ReMix and haven't added to my main folders yet because I don't know if I like them.

My main listen right now is actually the Donkey Kong Country Returns Soundtrack, especially the Title Theme, Palm Tree Groove, Treetop Rock Returns. Sticky Situation, and Fear Factory Returns. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom