• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Shiny Pokemon is the Most Beautiful of All?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, every Pokémon has a shiny version, right? So, from all of them which one do you think is the most beautiful of all? Which one has the best colors? It doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite shiny, just the Pokémon you think was given the best colors. Here's a link to a page with all shiny Pokémon in case you wanna check them out before making your mind up:

For me, well I've seen them all and lemme tell you that there are some very awesome shinies. I had a tough time choosing one, but I really like shiny Charizard.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Milotic is the best looking shiny to me. Look at those scales
milotic.png

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Blazekin, Gardevoir, Absol, and Wingull are my favorite Shiny pokemon on the list. Latios has the color that I really like. They all look beautiful. I really like how Blazekin looks. His colors are darker and I think he looks great. Gardevoir's colors really fit her too. So is Wingull.

I would have said that Milotic looks great, but her colors don't look great on her. Espeon and Umbreon look super awesome. I like the color Espeon has. Blue looks great on Umbreon.

Cresselia...looks...amazing..hnnng..

Last edited:

ShadowsofTime

The Hidden Triforce God
I haven't checked the list yet, but my favorites are Shiny Mew, Ditto (same colors), and Rayquaza

:pikachu:Just checked the list, Shiny Arceus, Latios, Latias are the best. The Aron family and Glailee look just plain evil as a Shiny. Truth be told, however, I always thought that Shiny Ditto was white, up until a few months ago.:pikalove:

Last edited:
There simply are too many to choose from, so I'm going with all of the legendaries and some of the pseudos... Mew looks particularly neato...

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I like shiny Umbreon, or maybe shiny Empoleon, or maybe shiny Ponyta, I can't decide, there are too many! I like shiny Haxorus, it's just so... what's the word we as humans use...
Ah, I got it! Black, that's the word! Haxorus is very cool as Blaxorus.

Well, I now have about 30 more shiny pokemon that I want. Anyway, there are several shiny pokemon that I think look awesome. Some of my favourites are Charizard, Rayquaza, Metagross, Magnezone, Bisharp, and Haxorus (I like the ones that turn black). Their colouration just says "you're not coming out of this fight with all of your limbs". But in terms of beauty, there is an entirely different group that I think of. Gardevoir, Arcanine, Roserade, Ho-oh, and, oddly enough, Gigalith (the blue crystals suit it far better than the red in my opinion). But the two that I find the most beautiful are Ninetales and Rapidash.
Spr_4h_038_s.pngSpr_4h_078_s.png

N

Namurashi

I really like how Ampharos and Bellossom look as shinies.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
My favorite shiny Pokemon is Charizard. Black Charizard is so cool!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Shiny Bidoof beats all :D

Except shiny Rayquaza, Kyogre,Latias,Articuno,Zapdos and Moltres
and of course shiny Camerupt. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom