• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Purification Method Do You Prefer, and What Did You Evolve the Eevee Into?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Playing through Gale of Darkness again. As anyone who's played it knows, it's a sequel to Colosseum and you start with one way to purify the shadow pokemon: the relic stone, which was the only way in Colosseum. Later you get the purify chamber. The two methods are very different and located at different places. Also, while Colosseum gives you an espeon and an umbreon as starters, Gale of Darkness gives you an eevee, and you can evolve it into any of the five eevee evos that existed in Gen 3. So, just what it says on the title.

I prefer the relic stone. It's simple, it doesn't have unnecessary bells and whistles. I think you can use the purify chamber to make the heart gauge turn white, if you get enough flow and tempo, but it's not hard to do that in the way you had to do in Colosseum. The purify chamber is just too complicated for my liking. I know you have to use it for Shadow Lugia. To be honest, I never got that far in any of my playthroughs. I plan on doing so now.

First playthrough I had a vaporeon. This time I have a jolteon.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I detested the Purification Stone. It was annoying, hard to get to, and fairly slow. Especially once I began getting more purified Pokemon, the Chamber was just faster overall. As for the Eevee, I went for Espeon because Psychic is a nice utility type and it served me well.

Beeker

Wild Card
I prefer the Purification chamber mainly due to its speed and capacity. It'd allowed me to purify the hearts of many pokemon without having to deter myself from what I was doing too much.

As for evolution, Jolteon always. In the GC games I would use paralysis as my main way to catch pokemon, alongside lowered health, it worked 95% of the time. Having that fairly close to the start would be an advantage.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I agree with you on the Chamber being rather complicated. Either that or I was just too young to understand. Something about flow and ****? I don't even. Anyway, I prefer the Relic Stone. It's really simple. None of that "flow" ****. Getting the heart gauge down to white isn't that difficult. I've never finished the game to be honest lol. I've played through it three times, but then a new game came out and I was like, "WHOA NEW GAME BYE." Anyway, first and second playthroughs I chose Vaporeon. Idk why. Third playthrough I chose Jolteon because Jolteon is ****ing amazing.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Well at least one person agrees with me so far.

And I'll just stick this here: What was Cipher's motive in Phenac? They took hostages there, but why? There's not anything useful for them there that I know of. They attacked ONBS because they had the data rom...

Either I'm missing something, or Cipher is even stupider than they look for wasting resources and time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom