• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Pokemon Do You Always Have In Your Party?

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Hi all,

Since I'm a big Pokemon fan also as well as Zelda {I can't play Zelda ALL the time lol lol :)}, which Pokemon species do you have in your party the most? {The six Pokemon that you carry around with you} & also, do you give them nicknames? For me, when I first began Diamond, I liked these particular six so much I used them from then on. They are:

Lv 100 Infernape {Inferno}
Lv 100 Torterra {Congo}
Lv 100 Empoleon {Aquarius}
Lv 100 Staraptor {Aero}
Lv 100 Luxray {Thunder}
Lv 100 Golem {Earth}

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, there's always a Pokemon species that I always have in my party, no matter what game it is. My starter. And since I tend to favor the fire types that means it's chopped up between Charmander through Charizard, Cyndaquil through Typhlosion, Torchic through Blaziken, and Chimchar through Monferno.

And also, I tend to give my Pokemon nicknames based on what their official name sounds like. I name Typhlosion Tyler, I name Togepi Omlet, I name Lugia Luna (Lugia relates to the moon and Luna is the base word for Lunar which is a word that relates to the moon), I name Ho-Oh Solaris, and I even have a Snorlax named Tubby in SS.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I always have raquaza, empoleon, and staravia with me. the reason why is because empoleon got me through my first three gym leaders, staravia was my second pokemon that I had ever caught, and raquaza got mr through the elite four.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Always my starter. In Diamond I am attached to Luxray, and Dialga. Yellow, it was Lapras, Pikachu, Mew Two and Articuno. For Sapphire, Swampert, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Pikachu. I'm pretty partial to my legendaries, obviously, and to Pikachu :P

My party on HG right now is: lvl 100 Rayquaza, lvl 100 Ho-oh, lvl 100 Lugia, lvl 100 Typhlosion, lvl 100 Suicune and lvl 100 Charizard (no cheats) :)

Ikana

Trollkastel
I usually have Typloshion,Mightyena,Solrock,Togekiss,Spiritomb,and Swampert.They are usually on my team and it has been like this for awhile now.

Mute

一員
Well, in the games that have them, I always have a Scizor named Mary and an Umbreon named Lilith. Recently I've started using a Weavile named Lady Rose in more games, so I guess I have 3 that I always have. In the older games, I don't really have any I always have, although I tend to have either a Gardevoir or Bellossom in R/S/E. All of which with the gender of female. I'm not entirely sure what made me choose all of those, but yeah.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, I don't have them right now on my SS, but I usually always have my Blaziken and Gardevoir. Those have always been my favourites. I always want to have a dragon type, too. :3

I'm going to work on getting the team I really want. I'm also gonna make a bunch of extra teams, such as certain types and maybe a few others. I can't wait to make my dragon team. *.*

jugglaj91

I am me....
I couldn't tell you which pokemon I use the most as it changes depending on the situation at hand. I always have my starter if that counts. But after that I catch different types so I can be prepared for anything that comes my way.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I usually have my starter, whether it's my main or not. As for making 'teams' I just use whichever 6 were in my party when I get up to the Elite Four. Then, they usually become my main.
That said, I usually always have a pokemon that can Fly as well. Makes it easier to get around. :P

And with nicknames, I used to do that a little bit, but I stopped in HG. I like sticking with their actual names. Makes it easier to tell what Pokemon I'm looking at. haha

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I just have to have either a ghost, dark, or psychic type on my team. Always, always, always, usually an Espeon or a Misdreavus/Mismagius. I also tend to keep my starter around, save for in Pearl when I ditched my Prinplup for a Misdreavus. Poor little penguin's still lv22. Some of the other more common ones I use are Milotic, Gardevoir, something cat based, and whichever dragon is in that given region,

As for nicknames, well I used to do really weird ones (like OnionHead for a Meditite...), but now I use more believable names, usually just my first instinct (ie Gold the Empoleon, Selena the Lapras, Victoria the Vespiquen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom