• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which Part of the DLC are you looking forward to the most?

Aku

So you need to buy an amiibo to use the Winter DLC? If that is what I'm reading right...

Quite frankly, I find that the "pay for an amiibo to get extra game content" concept extremely annoying. I guess - to be fair - another way to look at this situation is that they would be asking for you to pay for the added content, but in this case you ALSO get an amiibo with the purchase.

Aku

You aren't then, chances are you need the Amiibo to access all the extras it puts in but the main DLC is just that DLC
Well, if the amiibo isn't needed to use to access the DLC then that is great, I'm more interested in the canon extra story then I am about the additional treasure chests and some masks and clothing. One thing that would be great is if they let you decide on just getting Summer DLC or the Winter, rather then being made to buy the whole lump altogether.

Quite frankly, I find that the "pay for an amiibo to get extra game content" concept extremely annoying. I guess - to be fair - another way to look at this situation is that they would be asking for you to pay for the added content, but in this case you ALSO get an amiibo with the purchase.
It's why I don't bother with amiibos, they might have been a good idea at first but they seem to induce Nintendo to use them as a subtle carrot on a stick, rather then go with the straight (and to the point) notion that other companies use: 'To obtain DLC, please insert money.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom