• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Order Did You Get the Triforce

What order did you collect the triforce?

• Courage, Wisedom, Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Courage, Power, Wisedom

• Wisedom, Courage, Power

• Wisedom, Power, Courage

• Power, Courage, Wisedom

• Power, Wisedom, Courage

• I don't remember

• Total voters

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Sup peeps, Random Person here. I thought I saw a thread like this already, but I can't find it, thus I am forced to create it myself. When I play video games, I stress to try to make them like a movie a lot of times, thus little things like the order I gather the triforce in matter to me. I attempted to get Courage, Wisedom then Power. However, Courage was the hardest to ge and left me stump for a time, so I reversed the order feeling that it was sufficient. Power must either be first or last and Courage must be opposite of it when dealing with the triforce. Preferrably, though, I like the order of Courage, Wisedom, and Power. And just because I'm nosy, what order did you guys get the triforce?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I got them Courage, Power, Wisdom not because of difficulty or anything like that, but because that's how the Skyview Temple had gotten arranged for me.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Courage, wisdom, power, I never really thought there was another way of obtaining them but that last dungeon was getting on my last nerve so I tired to get to the nearest Triforce as quick as possible

MW7

I'm pretty sure I went Courage, Power, then Wisdom. I was trying to find the fastest path through the dungeon and I skipped one of the rooms entirely.

Power, Courage, and Wisdom. I just simply have always liked the three traits of the golden goddesses in that order, therefore i went out of my way to ensure i got them in that specific order :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom