• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which of the 3D Console Zeldas Is Hardest to Get 100% Competion In?

Which of the 3D Console Zeldas Is Hardest to Get 100% Completion In?

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask

• The Wind Waker

• Twilight Princess

• Total voters

David

But you called me here...
After getting 100% on all four of these games, I'd have to say that the Wind Waker is the hardest to complete. If you include every single treasure chest, every single chart, and the Nintendo gallery, Wind Waker is insanely hard to get 100%.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Wind waker is not the hardest game, but when I saw 100%, and then looked to the poll, a thing slaped my memory:

Picto_Box_TWW.png

Indeed. The Nintendo gallery, the treasure charts, heart pieces, everything scattered all across the great sea makes 100% tWW long and difficult.

That being said I still believe MM is the hardest to complete 100%. Just my opinion probably, but other than the fact that it has an enormous ton of heart pieces to collect, it is more in the difficulty in completing some of the tasks to get to some of them. The deku scrub game in north clock town for example that you have to beat three days in a row just for a single heart piece still gives me plenty of trouble. Also the fairy collection in the dungeons, I mean some of the stray fairies in great bay and stone tower are just plain tough to get. It's things like that that make me say MM is actually the most difficult to complete 100%.

Its a tie between WW and MM for me.
Although MM is quite short compared to WW finding the heart pieces is very difficult.
With some heart pieces you can only get them on a specific day.
There is a piece you can only get by having all the different masks of the creatures you turn into.

And the amount of games you must play and the facy you must do them over 3 days makes it tougher.
As well as getting all the masks and bottles.

This piece is in Termina field.
You go down different holes and have to play your instrument to a specific stone statue.
Only when you do all of these statues do you get the heart piece.

Another hard one which ive never had is that you must have a certain amount of hearts before a certain fellow will let you pass.

In the Wind waker heart pieces are also hard to find because you must check every single square on the map when on the boat you drop the grapple hook to the bottom of the sea.
I have found a few pieces this way.
And there are also so many different types of charts and without getting them thereare some things you will never get.

Some heart pieces are very hard to find mainly necause the game is so big and there are so many islands to explore.
Another reason getting everything is so hard in WW is there are so many islands t

Last edited:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
WW; the Nintendo gallery is probably the most tedious thing to do. However, for someone like, who likes to gather information, it's perfect. Having to constantly go around the Great Sea though then you have to come back to the gallery with three pictures, then you have to turn the time from night to day or vice versa. Then there's also the heart pieces, which are scattered just about everywhere, and you have the treasure charts to look at too. You can spend hours looking for everything. It's not really hard though, so much as tedious.

I guess I would have to say MM is the hardest. This is mostly because the game emphasizes the sidequest variation so much that you have to do very difficult tasks in order to just get everything. It doesn't help that the game is so based around trial and error that you're basically given one chance, for a lot of the pieces, then you have to turn the clock back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom