• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which MMORPG do You Like Better?

Witch MMORPG do you like better?

• LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WOW (World of Warcraft)

• DDO (Dungons and Dragons Online)

• somthing I didint list

• Total voters

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
I like LOTRO because it has a HUGE world and the armor looks AWESOME and the graphics are the bomb!:lol: the PvP is good too! witch do you guys like?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only one I have played is Guild Wars... because it was subscription free. I am, however, greatly looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic. I hope when it comes out I have a computer good enough to play it on because I plan on completely destroying my social life with that game :D

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Well, I'm an ex-hardcore WoW Raider, so I'll have to vote for that. The game is absolutely phenomenal and is unlike any other.
That being said -- kids, don't play it. It will ruin your life and eat your soul.

Claire

The Geekette
I play RuneScape. ^_^

I don't like games that are based entirely on PvP. Being able to train skills, solve puzzles, and get involved in a storyline through quests is what I find fun in a game. I don't want to fork out a lot of money on a monthly subscription and I don't play daily, so it's fun to just get on every now and again to see what is going on and what sort of thing I can do that given day. Fancy graphics are nice, but totally not necessary. Give me good lore and gameplay.. I'm in.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I play ... *cough*MapleStory*cough* ...
Like Claire, I don't enjoy PvP. I prefer training my skills and upgrading equipment. Obviously graphics don't matter to me at all. I like my MMO's to be zombifying and life-leeching. My idea of a good time is holding down one key for hours on end in a semicomatose state. I'm not active right now, but it did quite a bit of damage during my last three years of high school. (don't play it. also, they say it's free....but it's not.) I think I'll vote for LOTRO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom