• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Link Are You Most Like?

Which Link are you most like?

• LoZ/AoL Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALttP/LA Link

• OoT/MM Link

• OoX Link

• WW/PH Link

• MC Link

• TP Link

• Any other Link not listed above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
OoX Link.
I frequently travel away from my home country, and am more than willing to help whoever needs it where ever I turn up.

I picked OOT/MM Link. Mainly because i tend to just shut my mouth and get stuff done. I am efficient and dont let emotion rule what i am trying to accomplish. I also tend to take a lot of crap, and deal with it in stride.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Sadly enough, the only Link I can compare myself to is....... Excuuuuuuuuse me, princess! =\

Kazumi

chagy
Well. It's really, really hard to say. But, I'd have to say that the closest resemblance to a Link is LoZ/AoL Link. I don't show to much emotion, I'm pretty brave, but I'm nice enough to go out and save a Princess and a Kingdom. It's not much, but that's really about as close as I get to any of the Link's. And I suppose that Link not showing to much emotion is mostly because of technical limitations, and at that time, Link did not have a character, and really was supposed to be you. But. I suppose that it works.

I'm also kind of like OoX Link in a way. Not to much like him, but I kind of understand how he's feeling. He's still only pretty young, and just goes with it. But. Eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom