• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Which is Tougher?

Cave of Ordeals or Savage Labyrinth?

Definitely going with the CoO with this one, simply because of the MUCH more variety in enemies...damn chilfos.

Also please give a reason so the thread doesn't get locked.

Cave of Ordeals because the darknuts are much harder in TP especially when there are three in a row, plus you can use your grappling hook in WW to take hearts from enemies.

i gotta agree savage labyrinth diddnt provide me with any great challenge in comparison to the cave of ordeals THOSE GOD DAMN DARKNUTS WONT DIE! :D haha but i like savage labyrinth better just beacuse i prefere wind wakers enemy design!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I think Cave of Ordeals was harder. I remember that the first time I tried to beat it, I jumped into the middle of the chamber and found myself surrounded by redeads...>.< Then I heard the game over music.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I think Cave of Ordeals was harder. I remember that the first time I tried to beat it, I jumped into the middle of the chamber and found myself surrounded by redeads...>.< Then I heard the game over music.

There are no re deads in TP?!?!

Oh and definitly the Cave of Ordeals, in WW you could steal enemies hearts, soo yeah.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Actually there are redeads in TP, mostly in Arbiters Grounds. I still think that Cave of Ordeals is harder, because of the many different enemies.

David

But you called me here...
The Cave of Ordeals is harder than the Savage Labyrinth. Even though, in my opinion, neither are nearly as hard as they could be. I was really hoping for a secret boss harder than anything we've fought or seen to be in the cave. I easily blew my way through both on my first try.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Cave of Ordeals is harder than Savage Labyrinth, IMO. In TP, the enemies did more damage, and there were less heart refills in TP than in WW.
The ReDeads in TP were called ReDead knights. They didn't jump one you, but attack you with their swords.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Salavge Labyrinth because in TP you have hidden skills which makes fighting easy. Plus I had I'm pretty sure I 100% Hearts(or what ever the highest Hearts you can have at that point in the game) when I did Salavge labyrinth and almost died and with TP also had 100% Hearts when I entered the CoO and I still had more than half Hearts my left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom