• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Scariest?

Which is the Scariest?

• Skulltula/Walltula

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redead

• Pol's Voice

• Dead Hand

• Bongo Bongo

• Gibdo

• Wallmaster/Floormaster

• Total voters

Crusnikbat

Professional Dork
I only voted Skulltula because they come down so suddenly sometimes; it scares me! But if this were on the poll, I'd say Garo. They freak me out. Everything in that general area of MM freaks me out.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I'm more scared of Bongo Bongo since that thing is invisible and his hands aren't even attached to his body, what the hell its that thing anyways???

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
None were really frightening, but in Skyward Sword, when you stabbed the Skulltulas "Weak Spot" the purple gushed out, I thought that was pretty disgusting.

The Redeads are the SCARIEST!When I was playing OoT3D on kakariko village's graveyard,I was looking for the sun song,and when I found it,there are redeads with the song!I freaked out,running in circles trying to get away from them.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I not really scared of any of them but when I was younger(around 7-10) I always got a little jumpy when I had to fight redeads in Wind Waker.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I have to go with the wallmaster. with the wallmaster, you're usually given a warning about them being there; and of course, you may forget or ignore the warning. But if you forget or ignore the warning and decide to stay in that room, you are in for a scary surprise!

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Wallmasters by far. You're just minding your own business when all of a sudden a huge creepy hand comes down and takes you to the beginning of the level. Hate those things

Redead/Gibdo's always freak me out =/ Wall Masters always surprise me >.< And any type of spider enemy (Skulltulas ect.) I HATE spiders *cries in a corner*

Big bad spiders! Boots do +10 damage against spiders, should look into getting a pair :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom