• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Better OoT or WW

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Though WW is a good game and there are some things WW has over OoT but, in terms of an overall game, OoT is far better

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
You're going to make me choose? D:

While I think I enjoy TWW more myself, OoT is probably a better game and will help you understand the background to almost any subsequent game in the series.

(Way to repeat everyone else's comments, Heroine...)

The debate of "Which is better" as far as OoT versus WW is concerned is a rather subjective matter. Play whichever one interests you. I prefer OoT because it has an interesting story, and because as others have mentioned, it provides the basis of WW's story. WW also has less dungeons than OoT, but if that's not something you care about, pick the one that looks interesting to you.

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
If you care at all about fun and excitement play OoT!! if you want a pretty sea to watch for 20 hours I suggest WW. I loved WW don't get me wrong. I don't think you should be deciding... Get them both! Actually when WW was originally released you received a copy of OoT and Master Quest for GC just for pre-ordering.... Fun Fact....

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
OoT was truly better than WW. OoT had more variation in Dungeons, powers, items, etc. Although I did like WW's story, but OoT had more interesting parts of story scenes.

OoT was an spectacular game. The music was great, the scenery was amazing, and the characters were interesting. The items the game provided were helpful, yet hard to handle. The helpful advice given by Navi and Sheik was great. Everything by OoT was adventurous and awesome.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
OoT. Wind Waker is a good game, but it is filled with heavy flaws. OoT is a Zelda game every fan should play.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
WW is my favorite game ever and I love it with all my heart, but play OoT first, It is the BEST zelda game, not my favorite though. OoT is just classic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom