• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Which Incarnations of Link and Zelda Are You Favorite?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite incarnations of Link and Zelda would be the ALttP ones simply because they were truly the first incarnations of the two that I really fell in love with and made a connection.

Link was a courageous boy who was willing to answer a strange woman's calls for help and eventually went to save Hyrule even when he lost his uncle (or so it seemed at the time) and was unable to be home for a good portion of the time. He also endured traumatic experiences when he entered the Dark World (he was transformed into a bunny). And when he was presented with the option of wishing for whatever he wanted from the Triforce, instead of wishing for something selfish he thought of everyone else instead.

Zelda was a courageous girl who was willing to ask a stranger for help and was rebellious to Agahnim and essentially Ganon all the way to the end. She helped Link break through the barrier of Ganon's Tower along with the other maidens and even lost her father for a short time due to Agahnim's wickedness.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I absolutely loved both SS Link and Zelda. Some people don't seem to like SS Zelda, but I thought she was great and had an awesome personality. She'd never felt more like a real person. (It's such a shame she left halfway through the game...). Same with SS Link – his emotions and actions were just do incredibly realistic, I can't help but love him.

MM Link was my favorite before Skyward Sword. I personally believe he's been through the most out of all of them, with his memories of the nonexistent Adult Timeline of OoT and Termina and everything. Plus, his transformation masks are freaking awesome. 'Specially Fierce Deity. :D If nothing else, he's got the best powers/items.

My pre-SS favorite Zelda was probably Tetra. She's just plain awesome. (I need some new adjectives...)

Last edited:
Don't like any of the Zeldas, but the Hero of Time is my favorite Link. He was bullied as a kid, nobody knew what he did for Hyrule or Termina, and he died alone in the Lost Woods. That weenie SS Link can't hold a candle to the Hero of Time.

D

DuckofDestiny

My favorite would be TP Link. Favorite Zelda...Skyward Sword probably :D

Based on looks i would have to say that SS Zelda and Link are awesome. The Detail and Desgin are amazing.
For personality on Link i would say hmmm..... prolly Oot and TP (sry SS) for Zelda WW cuz she is a pirate what could more is bad a** lol.
For playability I would say SS, TP, Oot for link cuz they really difined what their roles should be.
So overall i would say that Oot Link and SS Zelda are my Favs

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I admire Twilight Princess Link for putting up with Midnas crap in the beginning, but the Hero of Time is awesome. Zelda in Wind Waker and Twilight Princess is cool because she is acutally doing something important, like shooting Ganondorf in the face with a light arrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom