• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Ganon/Ganondorf Did You Like Best?

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I'll always like Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time. :D
He's not exactly mature compared to his other incarnations, but he is very cocky and powerful. Which is why he's always one of my favorite characters. (with flat :))

W

wherestheblanke

My favorite one was TP Ganon for a few reasons

1. Looked pretty awesome in my opinion
2. Even though it was easy peazy the concept of each stage of the fight was entertaining
3. Using Zant as the creepy puppet made him look cooler, cuz Zant as the main villain made me go, "what a creep :P"

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I choose WW Ganondorf his puppets were very hard to beat specialy the snake and the final battle was epic with the ocean coming over you

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
OK, so all of you have only rated Ganon(dorf) based on his storyline impact/looks/dialogues/whatever. But if it comes to gameplay (actual battle), IMO aLttP's Ganon is the best one because he's the most challenging form of them all. All the other versions of him were ridculously easy, even if the story etc. around them was of course better (well the SNES had its technical limitations).

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I actually think that OoX Ganon (and Twinrova) are the hardest, not only of Zelda final bosses, but of any Zelda boss in general. When I consider a boss fight, I think of it in its entirety, as in every phase of the boss fight. OoT Ganondorf is a two or three-phase boss (depending on whether or not you consider the part in between Ganondorf and Ganon part of it), and TP Ganondorf is a four-phase boss. I could see ALttP Ganon being the hardest; in terms of difficulty, he's not far off from OoX Ganon in my opinion
I mention this because I think of the OoX final bosses as one boss "encounter," which would signify that there is no break in between to do anything else other than proceed to the next part of the battle. I'd also take a final boss like Dethl to be a 7-phase boss (if I remember correctly), or a boss gauntlet, of sorts.

Deity

I'd say Ganondorf from Oot, maybe just because its how I first got to know the character. Hadn't yet played any Zelda games with him in it. His attitude also seems a bit different from himself in any of the other games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom