• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Which Ganon(dorf) Would Win?

Who would win in a battle?

• LoZ Ganon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALttP Ganon

• OoT Ganondorf

• OoX Ganon

• WW Ganondorf

• TP Ganondorf

• Someone I'm missing...

• Total voters
I don't honestly any of them would win or lose. I mean, if you think about it, they all possess the Triforce of Power which--as we saw in Twilight Princess--makes him invulnerable to any attack that may have killed him if he didn't hold the ToP. The only things that technically can harm him are the Master Sword and Silver/Light Arrows. So... no, none of them would win no matter how skilled they are with swords or magic.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
now that I think about it, you are right, Mandym287...they would just be tiring themselves out, since they pretty much can't hold either of the weapons that can harm them....hm...but WITHOUT the ToP, who would win? ;)

Its a hard one, technically, it would be alttp ganon, because as some ppl has said, has both the trident and the triforce (and think about alttp link defeating him without the triforce of courage O.O). I love Alttp a lot, and I love this ganon too

Anyway, I think ww and tp ganondorfs can do a great fight, they were totally awesome, very skill full fighters

Loz (nes) ganon, well, I dont think so, but is not fair because it was the first design, and it was in the NES, there is not enought to make me think about how would he develop in a fight

I am not sure about FSA ganon, well, he was BIG, powerful with the trident, and he fought 4 links at the same time O.O, that would be a hard time for any ganon, I think

Oot ganondorf is ok, I like a this ganondorf very much, but for his ganon from, well, to say the true I disagree a lot, he wasnt that great TO ME, he is a way down in my favorite ganons list, for the story he does great, but as a boss I dont like him a lot, I mean, he is slow, cant use magic (as many other ganons, or were all the other ganons?), and the weak point is not really cool for the ultimate monster, the tail :dry:, I think is his aggressive design (to call it someway) is what makes people say its badass (great design, but not MY favorite one, too)

so, I would say Alttp Ganon, but I am not totaly sure ;)

PD : oh, and for Oox ganon, well, I havent..even...played...that game *cries*

EDIT: just spoted the poll, can you PLEASE add the FSA ganon? if not, at least personally, I would be offended

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
TP Ganondorf. I had a hard time debating TP and WW.

But in TP, there were 4 battle against him.....right? One was when he possessed Zelda, another as Ganon, the 3rd as Ganondorf on horseback (needed Zelda's help to shoot light arrows) and the final one as Ganondorf. It took a lot of battles and you needed Zelda's help.

He also had the ability to posses other people to do things against their own will. Link had to fight Zelda in one battle. So he could disguise himself as one of Link's allies and probably get away with it.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I don't honestly any of them would win or lose. I mean, if you think about it, they all possess the Triforce of Power which--as we saw in Twilight Princess--makes him invulnerable to any attack that may have killed him if he didn't hold the ToP. The only things that technically can harm him are the Master Sword and Silver/Light Arrows. So... no, none of them would win no matter how skilled they are with swords or magic.

/thread

Master Sword represents Triforce of Courage, Light Arrows Triforce of Wisdom, IMO.

Ganon's armour/beast hide or whatever represents Triforce of Power, IMO.

Only thing that can penetrate it is Courage or Power.
Ganon is not the Hero of Time, so he could not pull or properly use the Master Sword.
Ganon could not procure a Light Arrow from Zelda.

There is no possible way for Ganon to penetrate another Ganon's armor.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I agree, 425. The only way one of them could win is if they teamed up with Link and Zelda. But, I don't think that would be a possibility, considering that Link has already killed them all once, and doesn't want to do it again.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I would say A Link to the Past Ganon, as he was the only Ganon who managed to get the full triforce without making it split.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom