• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Which Ganon(dorf) Would Win?

Who would win in a battle?

• LoZ Ganon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALttP Ganon

• OoT Ganondorf

• OoX Ganon

• WW Ganondorf

• TP Ganondorf

• Someone I'm missing...

• Total voters

Nicole

luke is my wife
This is my most brilliant idea. I got it from all the "Which Link Would Win" threads. :nod: Out of all the big, bad, evildoers named Ganon or Ganondorf in the Zelda series, which one would win out of the group? Or which one would win in a head-to-head matchup, say, WW Ganondorf versus TP Ganondorf? Let the world know.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
WW Ganon vs TP Ganon? That's a tough one, though I would have to go with TP Ganondorf.

TP Ganondorf has shown the ability to possess other people. Just like WW Ganon, he has the ability to transform into Ganon form. And if the two Ganondorfs had a one on one, I think it would be a tie, as TP Ganondorf seems to be quicker, but WW Ganondorf has dual swords.

And after being stuck in the Evil Realm for more than 100 years, one would expect WW Ganondorf to be out of shape.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Well, by OoT Ganondorf, I meant Ganon. I think he would destroy all other Ganons!

Djinn

and Tonic
I would ave to say the ALTTP would be the most powerful in a fight based on his having the complete triforce. Any other Ganon or Ganondorf only has the Triforce of Power or the Trident. While powerful, that does not equal the might of having all three combined pieces. He appears to have a few more giant monsters on his payroll than OoT or WW Ganondorf which might help him out some. He mixes magic and combat abilities fairly well, though WW Ganondorf does this too he still does not display many impressive shows of force other than sword skills. While OoT Ganondorf seems to rely on brute force and overpowering his enemies. He does not do anything especially clever or skillful with his powers, and is even harmed by them when his shots are bounced back at him. Showing that OoT Ganondorf can be overcome by simply "the powers of Ganon."

If I were given a second choice I would say LoZ Ganon only because he just so happens to have the only weapon capable of fully killing him within his own castle. All he would really need to do is go down to his basement and pick up the silver arrow and then go attack the other Ganondorfs while invisible. He might not be the most powerful, but he has the abilities to help him win the fight.

jack546

The chosen one
I think alttp gannon would win because he has the trident and caan shoot fireballs and because alttp is one of the hardest zelda games therefore the final boss of that game is the most powerful gannon.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I pick WW Ganondorf. Fact: he escaped the Sacred Realm, got sealed under the sea and still managed to get out, and was only defeated by both Link and zelda. Plus he has dual swords, which are awesome. The only drawback that he may have is that he's fat.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
TP Ganon was harder for me to beat than WW Ganon. TP Ganon seems to have been practicing in the time he was sealed away, because he developed the power to posess people and he retains the power to change his form.

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
I'd have to say Ocarina of Time Ganondorf mainly because of his Ganon form. Using 2 huge swords that would send Link flying definitely made him a formidable opponent.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I would have to say TP Ganondorf...due to the fact he can possess/control people, and being able to still change forms as well, plus he seems more fit, and able to win in a 1vs.1 fight...but that's just MHO...

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
as long as the other ganondorfs didnt have fishing rods to dictract him with, tp ganondorf would win. lol

M

MushroomBoy64

Ocarina Ganondorf is my #1, because he looked more badass in that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom