• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which game would you like to experience again for the first time?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
If you had the opportunity to experience any game again for the first time which one would you choose and why? Do you think you’d enjoy it as much experiencing it for the first time now as you did when you first played it?

This thought came to me while playing Minecraft recently and remembering back to the first time I played it. Not knowing what to do was a big part of what made the game fun and more exciting I think so once you are aware of how everything works it looses something that you can’t really experience again.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'd say Ocarina of Time. It was my first Zelda game, my first action video game in general really, and it was such an amazing experience playing it for the first time. While I can do the first 3 dungeons in one sitting, I've never fully replayed the game because I know what parts I don't like and don't feel like repeating. I think being able to experience the whole thing again with no expectations would be a ton of fun.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I think I'd go for xenogears, even after beating the game I kept thinking about it for months and months, I've used it for school assignments, it expanded my way of thinking, and I just think it'd be fun to go through that whole trip again

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Either BotW or TotK. I love both very much. TotK a bit more. And I'm pretty sure I definitely would experience the same feeling again because I still get those WOW vibes when I play them now :)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Many, but probably Elden Ring. That's a game that blows your expectations out of the water with how big it is. You'll spend dozens of hours in game and think, 'There's no way they could drop a whole other region on me,' and then the game reveals some huge secret area you didn't know about before.

Okami, without question. As much as I love that game, still to this day, experiencing the arc around Priestess Rao blind makes the game feel so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom