• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Which Final Boss Do You Prefer?

Demise or Ganondorf?

• Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
They both have the same goal, world domination, through obtaining the triforce. They are both large red haired men (Demise is technically a demon but he looks like a man) and look very similar. I must day Demise's hair is better because it is made of flames. The thing that makes Ganondorf my favourite is his personality, demise is all business, Ganondorf seems to enjoy fighting link and is very arrogant, he is a cool villain, his 'come get some' hand gesture which he does in TP's final battle sums him right up. He's a likeable guy, despite being the king of evil. I just love it in OOT when he says to link ' you want a piece of me kid, very funny'. So my vote goes to Ganondorf.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ganondorf. As Ganonking said, both are after the same goal, but Ganondorf has a sense of swagger about him that makes it easy to love to hate him. Demise is a cool and calm villain, yet is straightforward and ruthless. That kind of attitude is truly only one that should be used once. Someone like Ganondorf can be used multiple times and work simply because his personality itself is one that just keeps coming back. Ganondorf is never phased and is ready for combat at any time. Yet he knows his limits. Demise just thinks he can take on anything with ease. Sure, Ganondorf doesn't think Link can defeat him (save WW Ganondorf), but he knows he's not invincible. He's just a well-blananced character with many different personalities about him, and that's what makes him such a brilliant villain. Demise is better in a couple ways, but Ganondorf is better overall.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I got to say Ganondorf. Now I loved the Demise, it was a cool and very different boss. However Ganondorf is the classic Zelda villain. He is evil, twisted, well known, and an awesome looking character. Even in the 2D games when he was a pig he was a very good end to a game. Maybe it's just because I've played many more games with Ganondorf that I've grown to like him a ton. Maybe if the Demise had been the villain from the start maybe I would have voted him on the poll.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I like ganondorf because he seems like a more developed character. demise is just gets right down to the point

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It depends which Ganondorf, and if we're talking about final bosses or the battles therein. For both, I still pick Ganondorf because of what JJ and Ganonking mentioned. Demise is just...a hulk with no care in the world for what could possibly happen to him. He takes no precautions and thinks he can just hammer his way through the world to obtain his goal and that obviously isn't true. I suspect that Ganondorf can/could've killed Link at any moment, but something may have stopped him from doing so.

As far as the battle, Demise felt too...rushed, he was too simple. All Ganondorfs possess that same quality, however they don't feel as rushed as Demise does.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Depends on which Ganondorf. I always like Ganondorf, but the thing I liked about Demise is how he acts. He's obviously confident in his abilities, but at the same time, he has a cool head. He's willing to wait for Link for the final battle, he seems to somewhat admire Link. Even though he felt he was stronger, he commended Link for his abilities and his courage. The worst he says to Link is, "If you are ready to do, fight me. If not, cower in fear like all the others".

Demise almost seemed pleased to have someone stand up to him.

Similarly, Wind Waker Ganondorf is one of my favorite Ganondorfs. I can't really think of a single Ganondorf I like MORE than Demise. But, I can think of a few I like just as much.

Demise. Why? Because I was actually intimidated by him! He was quite a challenge aswell. But really Ganondorf is just....well the classic Zelda enemy so I like them the same. Sadly I don't really think Demise got much character development, Ghirahim got alot more focus. Which is fine..Because you know, he is fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom