• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Dragon Type Are You?

what are you?

• artisan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • peace keeper

• magic crafter

• beast maker

• dream weaver

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I know a few people here have played Spyro...thought this would be a good topic. In the very first Spyro game, there are 5 types of dragons.

Here's the official descriptions.

Artisans: This family of dragons provides the world with artifacts of culture and beauty. They write songs, create sculptures and paintings and are the most gentle of all the dragon families. They are very social beings and enjoy getting together for group singing and art viewings among the lush, rolling hills and green valleys of their home.

Peace Keepers: These large, powerful dragons enforce order throughout the world. They are the strongest of all the dragon families, and know most about battling their enemies. They live in the desert sand dunes, tar pits and ice caves and are always on the lookout for any creatures breaking the peace.

Magic Crafters: Dragons of this family spend their time making magic artifacts used by all the dragons throughout the rest of the worlds. They are shy around other creatures and like to be alone. They can be very happy in their remote mountaintops, ice cliffs and caves, studying their craft in peace.

Beast Makers: These dragons are responsible for bringing forth all new species of living creatures into the world. They choose to live in swamps, in tumbled down wood platforms, on stilts in the mud flats and in hollowed out trees in the thick forests. Here they can find natural clay, roots and other materials to do their work in peace.

Dream Weavers: These dragons are peacekeepers of the night. From their island in the clouds, they flit through the dreams of other creatures of the world, making sure that no nightmares bother dragons while they're sleeping. Anyone who has bad dreams at night can call on these dragons for help.

Okay, there's what Insomniac Games wrote about them. I can go further and say the beast makers know the most about nature and the creatures in it, and the thing about them actually creating new species is a myth. Similarly, the dream weavers wouldn't be able to actually enter dreams, but they know the most about astrology and things like that. But that's just my headcanon.

Which are you? Try to think about what fits you the best rather than what you would like to be, if you're shy you might be a magic crafter for example. The personality traits aren't set in stone, you'd expect Spyro to be a peace keeper since he saves the world, but he is an artisan. Granted, it's never outright stated in the game, but there is evidence.

I think I would be an artisan. I have a creative mind, and I live in an area with a lot of prairies. I'm not a social butterfly, but again, the personality doesn't have to be exact.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom