• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Which Did You Dislike More: the Twilight Realm or the Silent Realm?

Gameplay- SS's Silent Realm was okay. I thought it was actually creative and well thought out with the enemies, and the drops. (Even though it was exactly like TP's goddess tears when Link was in his wolf form). Having a time limit to collect all of the items in the realm was pretty good, it's like you need a rush to keep you going.

Twilight Princess' realm was cool to look at because it was different but actually adventuring in it was pretty a downer, there was no excitement while exploring it. It was full and boring. SS's realm was boring too but at least it had SOME type of excitement

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Skyward Sword's takes the cake for me, easily. Unless you include the dungeon from the Twilight Realm, which might not exactly be fair since the Silent Realms didn't get a dungeon- if the Silent Realms did get a dungeon... oh my gosh. That would probably be my favorite Zelda dungeon ever.

But the Silent Realms certainly more exciting, and the music always gorgeous when it was calm- and so easily caused me to jump when it switches. The layouts and scenery was all very fitting, too. Like a pleasant dream that can become a full fledged nightmare in moments.

The Twilight Realms were pretty boring, not sense of excitement, panic, or urgency. The Twilight Realm looks pretty cool, I guess... but the feeling is just so depressed. Although, that's what they were going for, but I prefer the overall "feel" of the Silent Realms. Also, bug collecting felt like a chore. The Silent Realms did not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom