• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which Classic Zelda Game Should Be Remade?

Which of these games should be remade for the 3DS (top priority)?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons

• Total voters

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
None, I'm with Axle the beast on this one, I have nothing against re-releases, but I really don't like remakes, I would much preffer a new original game, than a new one with it's only selling point is the original graphics are gone

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
None of them. To be blatantly honest, none of the other games need remaking.

In the graphics department, OoT is the only bad looking one. I mean, those graphics are horrible, BUT since it was the beginning of the 3-D era, it is excusable. The 2D one's look really nice because they are 2-D and they knew the technology better, and the 3-D one's all look nice except the aforementioned game. So when it comes to that, they really don't need remaking. Now you could argue that you want a 3-D version of the 2-D games, but that would just be awful. The 2-D and 3-D games play VERY differently from each other, and as such, aren't really interchangeable. There's more Darknuts in one room in the original Legend of Zelda than the entire first dungeon in Ocarina of Time. The 2-D games were very combat centric, and as they did have puzzles, they weren't as challenging to figure out the solution to.

I guess that paragraph also sort of covers the gameplay.... the only other thing I can think to mention would be the fact that there's nothing wrong with the gameplay as is, and it really needs no polishing or fine tuning. I mean, maybe they could make aiming in Majora's Mask with the bubble and Bow a little better (which, by the way, could have easily been fixed by adding crosshairs), there's really nothing wrong with gameplay, not by a long shot.

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
The petition for a MM 3DS has tons of signs, and it's still getting more. And rapidly. It's my favourite Zelda game of all time, and it will most likely be remade for the 3DS, which I think is just splendid.

If it does get made, I'll actually buy a 3DS for the OOT and MM remakes.

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
One 3d remake is enough. Focus o 2d i say. We cannot forget our wonderful beautiful original Legend of Zelda the game that started it all.
Even though I never really liked the first Zelda game, I do believe it would work well for a handheld console, such as the 3DS. That would be pretty cool to see, although I would much rather prefer an MM remake.

Nintendo Has loads of excuses to remake Majora's Mask. I don't really want to see another Zelda remake after Majora's Mask.

As for the Oracle games, Because their Handheld games, theres a high chanse they'll be on the 3DS Virtual Console. The legend of Zelda is going to be released as a special 3DS Virtual console game, as for Zelda II, I'm not sure. If all fails, make Zelda II a 3D Classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom