• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Character Would You Like to Have As a Sidekick?

I

IronKnukle22

So lets you are in Ocurina of time and links not around or he faild so you get chosen next. Since you dont have Navi who would you have for your side kick? I wold personaly want Malon for mine the singing would keep my spirits up and keep posetive. Shes not helples in a fight so she could wach my back so iw would give her the bow.And it would just be easyer with two people and I would also be trying to protect her so that would give me a better drive in a fight and it would be a vary lonly quest withot someon espesally the shadow temple.

But I want to know what you think do you agree with me or would you want someone else or mabye you would just want ot stick with Navi but tell me your opinion.

I

IronKnukle22

Yes but king Jabu Jabu cant leave water and Daruina is a sage so he cant fight all though that was a good point.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would choose either Zelda, Navi, or Nayru. They can give pretty helpful advice. I know that Navi doesn't have powers like Zelda and Nayru, but she can be powerful too with her advice. So I would either of those three.:)

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I personally would prefer to be on my own. I do best when alone, I'm a great puzzle-solver, and I can keep my own spirits up pretty well. If I had to have a partner, my brother would probably be my first choice because we work well together (one reaon why I'm hoping for a two-olayer LoZ game). If I had to take a second choice, I'd want a Gerudo.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Mido. Somehow I think that the news of Link failing would give him extra motivation to step up and be "The Man" and he would be a very useful sidekick.

Only problem is he can't leave the forest, but since this Q is hypothetical anyway, magic cast by the goddesses or sages enables him to.

I would like to have Guru-Guru as my sidekick.

I know you might think that he is a terrible sidekick, but the reason I chose him is because I like music playing wherever I go.

It depends.On a fire -like temple, i would like to have a little goron buddy that travels with me.In a forest like -temple,I would like a Kokiri(or a plant thing).For a water-like temple i would want a zora buddy.Yeah......that would be awsome.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Malon... if she were proficient with a bow like her counterpart in Termina is. Besides, her and Link make a great couple. :P

M

Monkey

Give me a Re-dead. It would follow me around and suck the life out of enemies and give it to me in either life, magic, or rupees :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom