• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Character Would You Be?

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I would Choose.... Zelda. Why? Because she is nice. She has power that can heal people (such as midna in TP). She can summon anything that is why! and she is pretty who does her makeup? Or does she wear makeup? And she Is powerful! She rules over her land! GO ZELLY! (formally know to me as Zelda to my 3 year old cousin Zelly)

I agree Except for the zelly part o_O that was creepy but yea I would pick her to!o.o

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
If I could, I would probably be either Marin or Hena. I'd love to be Marin, living on a faraway, secluded island surrounded by the sea. She can sing, she looks like Zelda, and she's a romantic dreamer. She also gets along with all the little animals. D'aaaw.

But then again, Hena is pretty neat. I'd love to have a job like hers, just renting out boats n stuff. I absolutely looooove fishing, so I definitely think that I could live her lifestyle. She's pretty cute, too.

Or, you know, being Nabooru would be cool. I like to be in positions of power, and she is second in command. She's fit and more than likely pretty nimble, plus she gets a lot of jewelry. On top of that, she's a bit of a lone wolf. I can't say that I'm a lone wolf (I'm a social butterfly), but I think I could learn to enjoy keeping to myself in a huge temple.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
I'd either be Link... or..I'd be...

Error...
It's like the easiest job in the world, Link walks in to my home and is like... do you has any words of wisdom, Oh sir noble NPC.. and I'd be like..

I AM ERROR..

Yeah, that'd be the life.

I would pick the Happy Mask Salesman. Why?

He has an interesting business. Collect neat masks and sell them for profit. He also seems to collect a variety of interesting magic items, even if a few might be dangerous... *coughmajora'smaskcough*

He travels the world, even crossing over to other dimensions, seeing new places and new things. He explores and seems incredibly well knowledged.

Just the mysterious nomadic salesman thing... sounds nice. ^^

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I want to be quite a few people. I would like to choose skull kid, he has super awesome powers and is care free, the problem is he is a psycho.

I would also like to be one of the moon kids in MM for basicly the same reasons as skull kid but the moon ........is boring seriosly what are you supposed to do there.

My final decision is a Twili. Besides having to suffer Zants reign and being trapped there in the Twilight Palace I would have the power of the Twili and if I wanted to I could probaly leave the realm. the twilight mirror is just like a giant million peice cirrcular puzzle. easy right ...

V

voltarrow

i would like to be tael the fairy 'cuz i love being with the evil ones and i could fly!

W

Wii Guy 09

posted by knowlee. "The character that I think would be would be Sheik. The reason why would be the fact that he knows a lot about things. In OoT, he helped Link find where the sages were and essentially helped him along his quest. I tend to know a lot about things almost like Sheik does."
Sheik is a .

S

Spreeze

Hmm... interesting question. I've played many Zelda games, but since I've only completed 2 games- Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time - I guess I can only pick from those 2 games. =3

Let's see... If I could be a male, I would choose either Sheik (if you count him as a boy), or Link. Sheik would be a cool character to be, because he's so mysterious. I personally like being mysterious >=D Not only that, but he's quick. You see the way he throws that deku seed or whatever it is, then dissapears in a flash. That would be sweet! He also seems pretty knowledgable. And talented at the harp.

I guess I would like to be Link... only if I didn't die XD I'd be cool to be the 'Hero' and save the day, sword fight, get cool weapons, meet new people, explore new lands... yeah, I could see myself doing that. ;)

If I were to be a girl, I would choose either Ashei, Princess Zelda, or Malon. Ashei and I seem to have the same sort of personality. Not to mention she has cool armor. I think part of the reason I would like to be her is she sees you off to Snowpeak. I loved Snowpeak. The music was so cool, and I loved the snow. Ashei seems to be a cool explorer and I like her character.

Being Princess Zelda would be cool, minus the whole being kidnapped and possesed thing. I doubt I'd make a good princess, though, hehe. But she seems to be pretty awesome with a bow and those light arrows, and seems to be pretty smart. She has the triforce of wisdom, so that's pretty cool.

Malon would also be a neat character to be, because I've always wanted to live on a farm. That's pretty much the only reason I'd like to be her. XD

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I'd love to be Medli. She is just like me. A timid and smart girl. She plays the harp, I'd love to learn to play any musical instrument, and her destiny as a sage would be perfect, because then I could meet Link!:3

Plus, she is a Rito, she's able to fly! how great is that!? I love her beak nose. Her eye and hair color is something I want. Yep, I'm like Medli. And I want to be Medli.

D

deku guy

ok ill be dimitri or a subrosian or a deku
swiming over waterfalls try to be eaten by tokay
subrosians mmm they mm they....can be on the lava and they are cool
deku i just like them

startimer

Resident Cartographer
I'd either be Link... or..I'd be...

Error...
It's like the easiest job in the world, Link walks in to my home and is like... do you has any words of wisdom, Oh sir noble NPC.. and I'd be like..

I AM ERROR..

Yeah, that'd be the life.

lol i've been waiting for someone to say that. my choice to.

I AM ERROR-ER THAN YOU ;)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
If i were any Character in the game i would be....

Hmm this is hard, My guess it's either Darunia or... Ganondorf

Darunia because he is the leader of the Gorons in OoT, he is a Dancer and treats anyone who helps his fellow gorons as his brother,

I am very open and very friendly to people, like Darunia, but i don't go and say "brother! how are you?" if i did i might as well tan myself brown, cover myself in rocks and dance like crazy when Saria's Song is Playing. :lol:

Ganondorf...

Simple really, who would not want to have Power? anybody wants power, whether the power to Live even when a mortal wound was inflicted upon you or a power that gives you Demonic Strength.

I personally like to have this....without the "the hero appears uses the master sword to stab you so the ultimate evil is sealed or defeated" XD

well that's it :)

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
One of three people (they all do the same thing really). Why I would be one of these three is because they all have adventureous spirits. They love to go out and collect rare items, and trade them for others, which menas meeting new and interesting people.

I would be either the
Happy Mask Salesman -- MM
Rare Treasure Giver Fellow -- PH
Eskimo -- WW

I don't like sailing so probably not the last 2, but I don't wanna be supra ugly
like Happy Man over there. hahahha. Tough.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
After a lot of thinking, I decided that Shad is the best choice. Why a scholar with the most horrible socks ever? Because I like to study animals and cultures just like he does. I would change the study subject to Hyrulian creatures though.

And if I had to pick a female character, I would like to be Medli. I don't have a very good reason other than that medli is an awesome character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom