• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Which Champion are you looking forward to playing as?

When Breath of the Wild announced its Champions Ballad DLC many of us hoped we'd actually get to play as the Champions, alas it was not to be.

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is ready to fix that though with Mipha, Urbosa, Daruk and Revali being playable as part of the roster.

Which Champion are you looking forward to playing as and what do you hope to see from them both in terms of gameplay and story?

Hah poor Daruk getting no love... U should have made this a poll, woops.

I'm excited to play as Urbosa, she's my favourite champion and one of my favourite Zelda characters, so I'm super hyped for her. I'm sure one of her specials will be calling down lighting with a snap of her fingers. <3

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
revali probably, with urbosa as a close second.

Really all of them, but Mipha in particular, as she's my favorite of the group. Daruk I'm also looking forward to, I'm curious what kind of use they could do with his barrier power.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Actually all of them. But mostly Urbosa and Revali. Even though I don't like Revali it could be fun playing him. I had the same with Ghirahim. I hate him in SS but love to play him in HW. One of the first things to do is exploring all skills and abilities of each character and then go with the one who I like the most to play as. Maybe it's Daruk. Who knows :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom