• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Which area looked best in HD?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
For those that have played the game. Which area did you find to look the best in HD? I thought the game had a mixture of some places looking very good and others not so much.

I really liked Lake Hylia, which was already my favourite area in the game visually before the upgrade. There's also the canyons in the background that you can see from Death Mountain which look almost photorealistic. Finally, the thunderstorm that rages around the boss battle arena in the City in the Sky finally provided something for me to like in that dungeon.

The lighting in the Goron Mines really makes the textures in the dungeon pop. The rooms with lava looked especially great with some higher resolution textures.

I kind of agree with Dan, there was a midna butt shot in the prison haha. But really, maybe hyrule field

I think the temple of time with the shiny reflective floor looked the best.

I loved this. The inlaid stones were very, very detailed, and I caught myself going into first person mode just to examine them closer.

Yeah, I liked the Forest Grove, Temple of Time, and Lake Hylia. Also enjoyed the Bridge of Eldin, and the Arbiter's Grounds. Improved lighting effects really stood out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom