• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

I finished Yona of the Dawn today. I wanted to cry. D: Zeno was hardly in it! D:

Seriously, it was a great shoujo anime, despite it being mangabait. I'm sad to see it go, but hopefully there will be a season two. In the meantime, manga!

Wow coming home and realising that not only have the new season of Gintama started airing but also a Gintama OVA. I'm in heaven!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Just finished Cowboy Bebop and had to take like a day to grieve over the loss of some of the character. Phew...

My anime buddy and I are going to start on The Legend of Korra next and we're also gonna start Attack on Titan as well. ^^

Currently watching Hunter x Hunter, the Chimera Ant Arc. It's so good, but kinda horrifyingly violent. Death was always a real thing for this series, but still. D:

I was hoping they'd be able to save Ponzu and the other Hunter guy... ;_;

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Two seasons of Kingdom, which is somehow rated higher than Fate/Zero. This should be interesting.

And also started RWBY Season 2. Rooster Teeth has improved since S1.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I started Death Note about two or three years late so go me. Light is a goddamn psychopath and "L" is basically the BBC version of Sherlock.

I'm about 7-8 episodes from finishing it. Have you finished it? I went on a spree the other night, couldn't stop watching. I can't believe what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom