• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Now I am starting on FMA Brotherhood because I MUST HAVE MORE.

You can never get enough fullmetal, and be prepared to be amazed, first episode is dark and amazing. And it only gets better from there. The story is a lil more true to what the real story. You will be extremely happy. So enjoy!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm not watching anything at the moment. But I'll be getting back into code geass soon. I started it earlier this year but I went away from home for a couple of months and was unable to watch any at that time.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Almost finished with Cowboy Bebop. I usually watch it with my friend, so we're gonna get together sometime next week and finish the last 10 episodes. Looking forward to it!!!

I'm not sure what I should watch next, I'm thinking of actually picking back up in Sword Art Online. I only watched 3 episodes but I really liked it so far. Just kinda forgot about it lol.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Almost finished with Cowboy Bebop. I usually watch it with my friend, so we're gonna get together sometime next week and finish the last 10 episodes. Looking forward to it!!!

I'm not sure what I should watch next, I'm thinking of actually picking back up in Sword Art Online. I only watched 3 episodes but I really liked it so far. Just kinda forgot about it lol.
You should watch the movie next: Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door.

I am currently into "Yatterman Night" and "Maria the Virgin Witch". I love "FLCL" and "Sword Art Online", and consider them to be my favourite anime series.

Cross

For rent
Springtime fun:

Shokugeki no Souma, Disappearance of Yuki Nagato, Owari no Seraph, Digimon Adv. Tri, Fate/Stay Night: UBW, Ore Monogatari!!, Re-Kan!, Punchline, Plastic Memories, Kekkai Sensen, Nisekoi:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am currently into "Yatterman Night" and "Maria the Virgin Witch". I love "FLCL" and "Sword Art Online", and consider them to be my favourite anime series.
I considered watching Yatterman Night but never got around to it. Maria the Virgin With was a lot better than I was expecting. I was really afraid it would just be an entire series of everyone trying to get Maria to lose her virginity in various ways each episode; thank god it wasn't that. It was a great show.

OcarinaPlayerOfTime

Blank Canvas
Didn't even know there was an Anime Thread. Now I can weeb out as much as I want. :P
Anyways, recently finished Yurikuma Arashi. Another solid show by Ikuhara, albeit a lot of the emotional impact they were trying to create isn't executed very well. Will be catching up with Parasyte, need to start watching more of it again since it recently ended. There's also quite a few others I should get to, like the enjoyable trainwreck that is Tokyo Ghoul Root A.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I had started DeathNote a while back, but got distracted.

I went on a binge last night and watched 5 episodes. The story is getting so good!!

I don't want a lot of TV, so it may be a while before I finish it. I'm loving it so far, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom