• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Rozen Maiden: Zurückspulen

It's a great anime. I've always been a big fan of the Rozen Maiden series.

rozen_maiden_k002 - Copy.jpg

Aww I'll glomp each and every one of them~ <3 <3 <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
From what's currently airing, I'm watching:

Absolute Duo
Akatsuki no Yona
Aldnoah.Zero 2
Dog Days 3
Durarara!!x2 Shou
Fairy Tail
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2
Junketsu no Maria
Nanatsu no Taizai
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Tokyo Ghoul √A

I'm trying (I say trying because I'm super lazy about it) to watch Hourou Musuko, Maria†Holic, and Hanamonogatari on the side. I also still have Glasslip, DRAMAtical Murder, and Selector Spread WIXOSS from a previous season that I never finished watching.

Next season, when they air, I will be watching:

Arslan Senki (TV)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2
Nisekoi 2
Owari no Seraph
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

And I want to watch Death Parade sometime soon, on top of all that.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Spice and Wolf
Fairy Tail (Finally)
Sailor Moon
Full Metal Alchemist (Finally)
Attack on Titan (Finally)

Haven't watched yet but plan to soon:

Akame ga Kill
Death Note
Guilty Crown

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Im currently watching Kill la Kill. It's really funny, and the story is not terrible. It's weakest link is the school setting dumbing things up. Fights are cool, and anime usually takes a while to take off to get you to know the the characters....well some of them. I dont know, I haven't lost interest and its been 10 episodes I think. We will see how it goes.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Im currently watching Kill la Kill. It's really funny, and the story is not terrible. It's weakest link is the school setting dumbing things up. Fights are cool, and anime usually takes a while to take off to get you to know the the characters....well some of them. I dont know, I haven't lost interest and its been 10 episodes I think. We will see how it goes.
I feel like the second half of the series is way better than the first because the story actually starts moving then. The beginning just seems like a really slow set up.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
well thanks for letting me know I'm not wasting my time. I see it on Toonami, and it records if I'm not home Saturday Nights. And I was hoping I didnt start loosing interest.

ILU

i luv u
Currently, right this minute, watching Utena. It's BAD. Soooo bad. I think this is one of the cases where sub>dub because back then anime wasn't popular enough for decent VA? Like it's really awful to listen to lol

But I like it. I started watching Sailor Moon Crystal, too.

I'm trying to learn how-to-animu since my artwork leans more toward comic/realism, and I'm seeing a lot of trends according to the decade of the series.'

I can't say I'm big into anime, but I am learning a lot. I've seen a few really good ones, though.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Baccano. No exclamation mark from me. It's largely the same thing each episode.

I feel like the second half of the series is way better than the first because the story actually starts moving then. The beginning just seems like a really slow set up.

Funny how, for me, I felt this exact way in regards to Gurren Lagann, by the same dev group who made Kill la Kill. The first half was hardly bearable up until the momentous occurrence which shook the crew to the core. But the second half was a deplorable mess that shouldn't have been exploited to begin with. After the big K guy left the scene, none of the characters (apart from Nia) were memorable. At all.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I'm not big on anime (or manga) either, but when I do find one, it's one that nobody talks about. Example: right now I'm binge-watching OniAi.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My official watchlist for this spring season:

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
Arslan Senki
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2
Hibike! Euphonium
Kekkai Sensen