• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

I'm watching way to much anime this season. You know it's bad when you watch stuff like tribe cool crew for no reason :S

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Rewatching the Ef series right now. I forgot how many feels were in this show. :'( I also intend to watch Tamako Love Story (so friggin' excited for this) within the next few days and the Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi movie OVA.

Last edited:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Not an anime, but I recently started reading this manga called Dorohedoro. It's part fantasy, part horror, part mystery, and it's amazing. I'd really recommend it to everyone, it's sad that it's so obscure. There is some gore and body horror, so be warned, but everyone needs to read this manga.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I finally got around to watching Sword Art Online since so many people were telling me to watch it. Also, my girlfriend has a couple Asuna costumes and asked if I'd cosplay Kirito for a convention and you just can't cosplay a character from an anime you haven't watched. And to my surprise, it's actually a pretty good anime xD

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I've been wanting to get into anime for awhile I just didn't know where to start, so I'm starting to watch Sword art online since i've heard so much about it and it just got added to netflix. So yeah i had a binge watch session last night and watched half of the first season and it is so crazy good. I can't even handle how incredible it is. I'm watching it dubbed cuz I find subtitles slightly distracting and i really like the Dubbed voice acting.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
27 I binge watched the ENTIRE first season. I'm nearly done with the Gun Gale arc of SAOII. And I need to get back into Fairy Tail as well. Those two, along with a little Soul Eater and Tsubasa are the only anime I've really watched, although I've been suggested many.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Even though I disliked SAO, I'm now watching SAO II. 'Cause Stitch said to. I will reserve judgement for now.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mekakucity Actors. So far the plot is a tad bit confusing and the artstyle is mind-boggling, but I'm enjoying the exploration and usage of the super powers in this one. They can only be activated whenever the characters' eyes turn red (a la Code Geass). After episode 3, Mekakucity is currently sitting at a 7 out of 10.

Sheik

:the:
I'm on like Episode 25 of Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), and... Damn, so far I'd say it's about on par with Brotherhood in terms of quality. Or is it... Brotherhood's on par with FMA...

:seizure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom